WGAN-TV Realtor.com Enables Asteroom to Easily Publish to Realtor.com-#1772-More Details About The Special Offers

WGAN-TV Realtor.com Enables Asteroom to Easily Publish to Realtor.com-#1773-How To Sign Up For The Special Offers

Asteroom 3D Tour Virtual Tours: Special Offers for WGAN Forum Members

Hi All,

In these two WGAN-TV Short Stories (#1772, above), I talk about Asteroom Special Offers for WGAN Forum Members with Asteroom Co-Founder and CEO @EricTsai.

I also show and tell about the Asteroom special landing page for WGAN Forum Members to receive WGAN Forum special pricing.

Here is the entire WGAN-TV Live at 5 show:

Transcript: Realtor.com Enables Asteroom Seamless Publishing to Realtor.com

Best,

Dan

Transcript (Video #1772 Above)

So, Eric has been kind enough to extend some special offers for We Get Around Network Forum Members, so come join us at WGANForum.com It's free to join the WGAN Forum and you get 50 plus great membership benefits, and here are two of those.

So, the first, is if you do want to order an Asteroom Pay Per Tour Bundle, and correct me if I'm wrong here Eric, but the Pay Per Tour Bundle includes the tour; six months hosting; the 3D Tour; the floor plan; and the images edited; you can get your first one free, and just use the promo code WGANAsteroom ... WGANAsteroom ...

And that way you can sample the very first time that you sample Asteroom in order to see the tour, get the benefit of the six months of hosting, the floor plans, the dollhouse view, and the image enhancement the editing of the 360 of all the 360 images.

So anyway, that's pretty cool, and then if you decide that you like ordering Asteroom Pay Per Tour Bundles rather than ala carte, that's still available for We Get Around Network Forum Members, the promo code that is WGANAsteroomMSP that's WGANAsteroomMSP.

So again, the promo code in order to be able to order Asteroom paper tour bundles, at $49 each is WGANAsteroomMSP ... And I did want to take everyone just for a moment to the landing page, two landing pages for Asteroom

Let's see, I think that'll make sense, so I am at: Asteroom.com ... Asteroom.com and so this is the front door for Asteroom, and the pricing here is really for the Realtors and then the pricing for Photographers, and even the short version of it is Asteroom.com/photographers which you can always get to this page, going to pricing for Photographers, learn how Asteroom can work for you, and this is one way that you can sign up to get the special pricing.

So, Eric, do you want to take us through this particular page? What happens when I click on here?

- Yes. You just click on it, and it's going to ask a couple of questions, like how many listings do you do?

And if you do more than three a week, then you qualify for the variable pricing that Dan just showed, that's it. And we will email you the instructions of how to enroll in your email.

- Yes. Super-simple.

---

Transcript (Video #1773 Above)

So, if you want to get the special ala carte pricing that Eric has just talked about, you can simply either go to Asteroom.com, and under pricing, select Photographers, or go to Asteroom.com/photographers select that button about contact us for volume pricing.

So, select three or more as the number of tours that you do, And I want to say it's within about 10 minutes you'll automatically get an email that sounds right Eric?

- 5 to 10 minutes, yes.

- 5-10 minutes you'll get an email ... so that you can get going with the [Asteroom ala carte pricing.] So Eric, was there anything else to talk about in terms of pricing?

- Nope. That's basically it.

- I think we've covered a lot of ground today so is there anything else that you wanted to brief us on, any other news, anything that's coming soon?

- Anything that's coming soon?

So I think portal integration is one of the most important feature that our customers, real estate and photographer even brokers ask us to do, so we'll continue to expand on that.

So, Realtor.com is a beginning, there will be more being added in the near future, and our goal is try to help everybody to create a stunning 3D Tours with dollhouses and floor plans at ease, and of course with distribution to the millions of home buyers on a portal.

So yes we will continue on to march towards this goal. I'm excited that in a couple of weeks, our tour in a couple of weeks to months, I might be back to show and share other exciting integrations.

- Oh! ;-)

- Yeah. Can you hear me?

- Yes.

- ... you'll find out yeah.

- Maybe not, but stay tuned when Eric's got some big news, we'll bring him back to WGAN-TV Live at 5, find out what that is, If you're just discovering us and, you know I should do a shout-out, I know We Get Around Network ...

WGAN-TV is syndicated in lots of places right now, where people can view it either in the We Get Around Network Forum, YouTube, et cetera.

So just the shout-out to the Asteroom Facebook page, because we're streaming live so if you are watching on the Asteroom page, a special hello.