Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceCloud AccountCloud HostingMatterport 2019 New PricingMatterport Classic PricingTips

Manage your Matterport plan and save money14119

dave3d private msg quote post Address this user
I had to revisit our Matterport plans with the February 1st change on Classic transfers. In spending time with them a couple of things came to mind...

First - if you're hosting a lot of spaces the Professional Plus (50 active spaces) is the best price point.

Second - archive monthly and change subscription monthly when appropriate and you may find you save more than you do with the 15% annual discount.

Don't think of Matterport's plans as "static". They can be actively managed if you are paying monthly. What does that mean? Archive or delete whenever you can and stay with the lowest monthly plan you can in terms of active tours.

There are no added benefits of any kind (that I could find) from Professional to Professional Plus to Business other than the number of active tours.

Can you archive and drop this month's plan from Business to Professional Plus? If so .... you could save $180 next month.

From their site:

Upgrade & Downgrade Behavior

Account Owners and Billing Contacts can visit my.matterport.com/settings/account/billing to upgrade or downgrade their current subscription.

Upgrades will happen immediately, but a downgrade happens at the end of the term and so can be undone if you change your mind.

Upgrade Behavior

Any change in subscription within the same term (monthly or yearly) where you are moving up subscription levels with higher subscription fees is considered an upgrade. For example, Professional to Professional Plus.

Any upgrade happens immediately on the upgrade request. This includes access to any new features.

You, the customer, are charged a prorated amount for the new subscription if monthly, or for 12 months of service if annual, AND get a credit for any subscription fees paid for that month or year in the previous subscription. The annual term is reset to the date of upgrade, whereas monthly stays the first of the month.

Downgrade Behavior

A downgrade is any change in subscription to move down a subscription level with lower subscription fees, such as Professional Plus Monthly to Professional Monthly. This also includes a term change, such as Professional Yearly to Professional Monthly.

Our company policy is to not generate any refunds. Therefore, any downgrade happens after the current subscription term is finished. For example, suppose on April 13th you are on the Professional Plus plan. On April 14th you decide to downgrade to Professional. For the rest of April, you will remain on the Professional Plus plan. On May 1st you will be on the Professional plan going forward.
Post 1 IP   flag post
BrokerBruce private msg quote post Address this user
I was on a Classic plan annual and it was set to renew on 2/14. I called last week and asked to renew on monthly instead of the annual. I was told nope, if you are on an annual I couldn't change it. Maybe this is because it was the Classic plan.
Post 2 IP   flag post
dave3d private msg quote post Address this user
Bruce,

I'm talking about managing the new plans. Now that transfer to classic is gone.
Post 3 IP   flag post
BrokerBruce private msg quote post Address this user
Understood. Thanks
Post 4 IP   flag post
101436 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?