Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 837 Unique Visitors
9,050 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 35,106 Page Views | 19,195 Unique Visitors | 29 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceMatterport 2019 New PricingMatterport Classic PricingTransfergate

Can I Transfer a Matterport space from Classic to New Free Account?14102

CharlesHH private msg quote post Address this user
Hi.
I have a client who wants me to transfer a Pro2 space from my Classic account to her New Free one space account. I have some questions.

1. The MP Free account is normally for phones only. Can I transfer a space created with a Pro2 camera?

2. When I transfer, will it keep all the Mattertags that I have placed on the space?

Thanks

Charles
Post 1 IP   flag post
Axis360Media private msg quote post Address this user
The free account won’t work for a Pro 2 scan. Needs to be paid account. As I own copyright on my work I would need big $$$$ to transfer the rights to my work. That’s just me, other people make different money decisions.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
@CharlesHH

It is also important to know that the "Free" account isn't shareable and can only be viewed by the account holder. If they want to use the tour on a website or social media platform the need at least the Starter plan that runs $9.99 (usd) a month and must pay this fee as long as they want their tour active

I have transferred from my classic into a Starter plan
Post 3 IP   flag post
Axis360Media private msg quote post Address this user
Forgot to mention all Mattertags are transferred as is. Actually the space is the exact same space as the original including link.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Denver
pixelray private msg quote post Address this user
Wait wait wait...I know I heard in one of their sessions that anyone can transfer a normal model to one of these free accounts and that it would work normally...so you are saying you can't share it???? What good does it do to have a tour that you can't even share??? I just remember one of the MP big wigs bragging about how awesome it is that you can do this...and how you can create all these free accounts for clients that may have one tour active at a time....but if you can't share it...or have it go to MLS, what's the point???
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@pixelray

The "Free" accounts are not shareable ~ Only the paid accounts are sharable

Matterport is in the belief that someone will scan a space with a free account and be amazed enough to buy a paid account

Post 6 IP   flag post
Narvan891 private msg quote post Address this user
We do understand that for now, after the 31st, we'll no longer be able to transfer back archived tours from our professional account to our classic account. Will it still be possible to transfer tours from our classic to our professional account?

(Whether there will be a slight fee structure initiated by Matterport billing to perform this transfer, instead of a complete shutdown of it remains to be seen - hope they do!)
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Denver
pixelray private msg quote post Address this user
@lilnitsch

Wow....well that was yet another misleading video I watched where they were bragging about that. Ugh...well good thing I found out cause I was getting ready to create a lot of free accounts for realtors that only keep one listing active at a time....so mad!....(still)
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@pixelray

I am shooting more and more Zillow/CloudPano tours these days though I still offer and shoot Matterport

I have a traditional stills plus Zillow 3D home tour package for $300 that sells like wildfire
Post 9 IP   flag post
101627 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?