Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Insta360 One XInsta360 One X EEVideo

Video: Insta360 ONE X Enterprise Edition - Unboxing & First Impression14095

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Video: Insta360 ONE X Enterprise Edition - Unboxing & First Impression with Accessory Guide | Video courtesy of Joseph Kim YouTube Channel | 27 January 2021

Hi All,

I could imagine that the in-camera processing of the Insta360 One X Enterprise Edition ($400) software paired with a platform that leverages/seamlessly integrates with the in-camera processing is interesting.

Look for announcements by platforms....

Nice that the camera purchase includes a lens cap.

Here is the Insta360 One X Enterprise Edition Landing Page

Your thoughts?

Best,

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
Might try snapping off a couple panos tomorrow ~ I downloaded and update my OneX that has been collecting dust to this new One X Enterprise firmware

Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
This new firmware wanted to work with matterport but, isn't quit working as of this moment I only managed to get it to take on scan position. I took some Auto HDR Images while I was in this model home I am going to pull those unedited 360's into a tour just to see if there is any image quality improvement:

Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Here is a tour with the un-edited Auto HDR images right off the Insta. There is some noticeable stitch lines which are pretty bad:

https://www.capturenwlive.com/tours/_mt78w82Q7
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Pulling the "insv" filles into Insta360 Studio 2021 and exporting the JPG's cleans up the stitch lines: https://www.capturenwlive.com/tours/GLUWpvJWO3

And a quick once over in Photoshop CC: https://www.capturenwlive.com/tours/-DluYOrfIQ
Post 5 IP   flag post
101422 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?