Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
FAQIntroductionsNewbies

New to the WGAN Forum? Please introduce yourself14

PieroBortolot private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Dan, it will be great to have a map of the members around the globe.
What do you think? Is it possibile?

Regards,

Piero
Post 76 IP   flag post
Jamie private msg quote post Address this user
@Dan
Glad to see we have the next 1000 years to join
Post 77 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@Jamie
Post 78 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@PieroBortolot

That's a great question. And, yes, I could do this, but here is why I do not.

The Matterport User Group Forum is sponsored by the We Get Around Network of Matterport Pro Photographers which I also founded.

The revenue from the Network pays for hosting the Forum.

The Network makes money by referring and engaging Matterport Pro photographers. Our Network makes it easy for real estate agents and brokers, for example, to reach out to us to get a referral in their area.

So, yes, there is a reason that we have not published a map that identifies members.

Ideally, all the Forum members join the Network too (request the password) for potential referrals and engagements by We Get Around (and to refer to other Matterpeeps within the Network by reaching out to We Get Around).

In this article, I write about why the Network is good for all Matterport Professional Photographers.

Everyone can introduce themselves in this thread and include their location in their profile, etc. Yes. That makes it hard to find everyone. Plus, many members have not posted ( yet ).

Yes. That's why I just show on the Network map where we have hundreds of Matterport Pro 3D Camera Photographers without identifying them by name and NOT including interactive links.

Incidentally, when we launched the Network we included a map with links back to the photographer's website. Then, companies started reaching out directly to members. Thus, I just have anonymous push pins now.

Dan
Post 79 IP   flag post
Thank you, Dan, for the reply
I understand

Piero
Post 80 IP   flag post

Foundry45 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi, this is Scott from Foundry 45. We make Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality apps, and are eager to see what we can do with Matterport content.

One example app we've done is an Augmented Reality industrial pump maintenance guide: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/versa-matic-pump-augmented/id945759968?mt=8
Post 81 IP   flag post
Max_Sodomovskiy private msg quote post Address this user
Hi! My name is Maxim Sodomovsky. I'm from Russia. I got the camera a week ago. I did some scans. I am ready to join the network We Get Around.
https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=Ag9H53Fz1vp
Post 82 IP   flag post
WeinigerHomes private msg quote post Address this user
Hi MUG,
My name is david weiniger of weinigerhomes.com (my wife's real estate business)
I received my camera a week ago after a 6 week wait. I tried to be prepared and up to date on the process, but I think the best learning for me is by hands on experience, and trial and error. Of course I hope to avoid to many errors by also learning from this forum.
I have done 2 initial models, and I welcome any and all comments, criticism, suggestions, and warnings. I have a doorway in sample 1 leading down to the basement and one to the garage that I wanted to have a view of it open and closed, and there are 2 instances in sample 2. One from the exercise room to the storage area, and one entering the garage. If there is a better way to enable this other than multiple scans in the area, I am all ears. I did read about using the door partially opened, but have not tried that method yet.
Thanks Dan for hosting as well as being a great resource for information yourself.
And thanks to all of the knowledgeable and helpful members that generously share their time, experience and opinions.
best,
david

Sample #1 empty house new construction

Sample #2 6400 sqft

Post 83 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@WeinigerHomes Welcome to the Forum.

So this thread is used for introductions, can you re-post your request for comments to your 3D Showcases in the Forum thread?

Matterport MUG Feedback on 3D Showcases

Thanks,

Dan
Post 84 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
The Matterport User Group Forum has hundreds of registered members from around the globe.

I am looking forward to more members introducing themselves in this thread.

Best,

Dan
Post 85 IP   flag post
debwalles private msg quote post Address this user
Hi!
I'm Deb Walles. I've had a small commercial photography business since 2008, serving southeast Texas (Houston, Beaumont, Orange, Silsbee). I'm considering adding Matterport 3D tours to my list of services.
Post 86 IP   flag post
Rentertainment private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Mug

My name is Matthew from Melbourne & Sydney in Australia and we run a Interactive Entertainment company for private and corporate marketing activations. We have been using Virtual reality setups for a good couple of months and very interested with Matterports end to end setup with hopefully fingers crossed an integrated VR solution soon.

All of the information on the "We Get Around" site has been incredibly useful, expecting our first camera to arrive this week!

Matthew Sacher
www.Rentertainment.com.au
Post 87 IP   flag post
Tim private msg quote post Address this user
Welcome Matt, feel free to introduce yourself on the "Down Under" thread too.
Post 88 IP   flag post
Welcome @debwalles and @rentertainment
Post 89 IP   flag post
ANTROPO private msg quote post Address this user
Hi everyone, I'm Andre of boARd 3D and we are going to start offering interactive 3D presentations including matterport scans in Vienna, Austria.
Post 90 IP   flag post
JoeMontaleone private msg quote post Address this user
Hello Antropo, Rentertainment and Debwalles. Welcome to the Matterport Family.
Post 91 IP   flag post
Rik private msg quote post Address this user
G'day Guy's & Girls

This is Rik, an Ozzie Down Under from The Netherlands. I am a allround commercial photographer for quite some time now.
I am planned to use Matterport for LocationView overhere in Holland and I am happy to become a member here. Hope to learn a lot from you all. Maybe I can help too.

Greetings

Rik
Post 92 IP   flag post
Welcome Rik. Hope you enjoy the grouo
Post 93 IP   flag post
3Dvisit private msg quote post Address this user
Hello to you all!

I'm new to this forum, and test casing my camera since februari. I'm working in real estate in Belgium.
We will offer our service mostly to real estate agencies and short term rentals.

our website will be running shortly.

Great forum! Thanks for this Dan.

Best regards,

David
Post 94 IP   flag post
Welcome @3Dvisit @Rik @ANTROPO @Rentertainment @debwalles and enjoy the forum!!!!
Post 95 IP   flag post
adrien_grs private msg quote post Address this user
Hi everyone, I'm Adrien from France I'm working in R&D for Airbus ! Thanks for this great forum !

Greetings,

Adrien
Post 96 IP   flag post
welcome @adrien_grs
Post 97 IP   flag post
Morten private msg quote post Address this user
G'day guys, I've been stalking the forum for a few months now and look forward to contributing where I can.

Based in Perth, Western Australia I have been in the Virtual Tour business for around 10 years (since the days of QuickTime). I am still working towards breaking into the Real Estate market with this exciting new technology.

Morten
Post 98 IP   flag post
welcome @Morten
Post 99 IP   flag post
JamieSher private msg quote post Address this user
wooop!
Post 100 IP   flag post
kselders private msg quote post Address this user
Hello All,

My name is Kent Selders and I am an associate broker with Redfin Real Estate in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Post 101 IP   flag post
Tosolini
Productions
Bellevue, Washington
Tosolini private msg quote post Address this user
Hi MUG,

my name is Paolo Tosolini and I live in Seattle, WA. I'm an independent consultant and I develop interactive digital signage experiences for events and lobbies.

My main client is Microsoft, and I plan to use the MP camera to offer them new forms of business storytelling, from virtual tours of some of their facilities, to new employee orientation and documenting their events.

Ultimately, I'd like to integrate the virtual tours into my interactive kiosks.

My wife is a home stager and interior photographer, and she plans to offer this service as an add on to her clients.

An example of my work:

Thanks @dansmigrod for starting this community!

Paolo - paolo@tosolini.com - 425-9857886
Post 102 IP   flag post
@Tosolini benvenuto tra noi
Post 103 IP   flag post
JoeMontaleone private msg quote post Address this user
Bravo, Paolo. This looks very interesting, please let's keep in touch as I would like to get more information on your fantastic presentation.
Ciao. Joe Montaleone from Ontario Canada.
Post 104 IP   flag post
HomeBaseTeam private msg quote post Address this user
Hi I'm Sam from HomeBaseTeam in Toronto. We've added the Matterport 3D Camera to our services this year and are in love! So happy to have found this site and community, really informative and helpful. Looking forward to getting to know everyone!
Post 105 IP   flag post
101436 923 30