Connecting 3D/360° Virtual Tour Buyers to Service Providers powered by
the Most In-Depth, Relevant and Up-to-Date Content and Training for the 3D/360° Community
Join FREE! 50+ Benefits
Find a 3D Tour Photographer Map
We Get Around Network Find a Pro Service
Matterport Service Provider? Join We Get Around Network
Photographers
and Real Estate Agents
thinking about adding 24/7
Open House Virtual Tours

will succeed faster with
Virtual Tour Pro
Course
by Ben Claremont”
— Dan Smigrod, WGAN Founder
Coupon Code WGANVTP
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple USA Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facillities Management
Last 24 Hours: 1,161 Unique Visitors
6,515 WGAN Members in 136 Countries
Last 30 Days: 98,778 Page Views | 27,052 Unique Visitors | 147 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
WGAN-TV Training U in Matterport
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
High Resolution, Buttery Smooth Videos
Create from Matterport Highlights Reels
WGAN-TV: Coming Up
Live at 5
5 pm EDT (-5 GMT)
Thursday, 16 July 2020
Save the Date WGAN-TV Program Schedule | Need Help? | Podcast
FAQIntroductionsNewbies

New to the WGAN Forum? Please introduce yourself14

KBS74 private msg quote post Address this user
Hello,

My name is Valentin, I'm a real estate agent, living in the south of France.

I discovered this forum when I was looking for a virtual tour solution (no other estate agency are doing it on my aera so it's really a plus), I found here matterport and the cams, so thanks all of you, your posts helped me a lot !

I'm still testing my Theta Z1 on some houses we have on sell since this week so I still have some things to learn but I'm already happy of the results !

I have some issues with floors so maybe I'll do a topic later, I try to fix it on my own first.

And I hope I'll be able to help other people in the future, when I'll got more experience !
Post 776 IP   flag post
VirtualProAlbania private msg quote post Address this user
Hello everyone.
I am Dorian, a software developer from Albania.
Our company is based in Tirana, Albania.
Matterport technology got my attention since November 2019. I researched it a lot but couldn’t decide to go for it until the COVID-19 lockdown where I saw a increasing demand for tech solutions. During this time, here in Albania all tech companies were making offers to develope e-comerce websites for different markets. I just thought it was the right moment to bring something new on the local market.
Early this month I recieved my new Matterport Pro2 Camera and have tested it in-house, and I really got surprised for its quality.
I have just finished my first project and contracted 4 others. Also a major project (which I am concerned about it’s large size) is waiting to be signed.
I have learned a lot from thif wonderful forum, but I am still cofused about the Pricing Standards.
Also something I need help is that I need to access the Sample Forms Library requires password. If anyone can help me how to get it I would be very thankful.

Here is my first ever project for a showroom: ...

Thank you again & I like this community.
Post 777 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder
Atlanta
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@VirtualProAlbania

Welcome.

I moved your request for comments on your 1st Matterport 3D Tour to this new WGAN Forum discussion:

My 1st Matterport 3D Tour>Your Suggestions to Improve My Scanning/Trimming?

Best,

Dan

P.S. About your question about the WGAN Sample Forms Library (please continue your questions there)

How to Receive Free Access to the WGAN Forum Sample Forms Library

Here are WGAN Forum discussions tagged: Large
Post 778 IP   flag post
sese private msg quote post Address this user
Hi everyone from the North of Spain,

I'm glad to join the forum. My name is Sesé.

My sister and I have a company that is dedicated to web design, graphic design, video filming, underwater documentaries and since 2019 we have been doing virtual tours with Matterport pro2 mainly for the local fishing industry.

We look forward to sharing our knowledge and also learning from all of you.

Here's one of our latest projects done in Portugal:

clickable text

Kind regards,Sesé
Post 779 IP   flag post
NDillaha private msg quote post Address this user
Hey WGAN crew!
My name is Nathan. I live in Pensacola, Florida. I'm a graphic designer by trade, but I do a lot of different things in marketing including photo/video and UX/UI design. I work with a real estate company here in Pensacola and do all their Matterport scans for a large development in the area.

I'm very glad to be connected with all of you here and I'm looking forward to learning and sharing.

Thank you!
Post 780 IP   flag post

nchevy private msg quote post Address this user
Hey everyone,

I'm a teacher from Duluth, MN who also does wildlife and wedding photography. I'm looking to switch over to some real estate and business photography to increase business and hopefully decrease my time editing photos!
I've been digging into the forum for insight and am looking forward to learning lots!
Cheers,
Post 781 IP   flag post
Dataventurer private msg quote post Address this user
Greetings!

I am a south Bay Area resident in Northern California. Just beginning my career in real estate as a "mature worker" after a sales career in high-tech. Just received my Ricoh Theta SC2 from Amazon this morning and am preparing to shoot my first 3D tour tomorrow. I'm heading towards using Kuula as my platform after Ben Claremont's recommendation in his November 2019 tour software review.

I'm glad I found this forum, looking forward to the resources and being a resource. As soon as I get reviewed, I want to add a comment to the post on the new RicohTours offering. Onward!
Post 782 IP   flag post
Alex77 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi everybody,

I'm from Milan, Italy! I've been using Matterport for more than 1 year, and now I've started my own business.

I think I will post a lot of questions from now on, so... le't keep in touch!
Post 783 IP   flag post
Joana private msg quote post Address this user
Hi, I am a young photographer from Poland, in the near future I plan to buy PRO 2 and enter the market agents in Poland. I am very happy that there is a forum and that I can become a member. All the best! Joana
Post 784 IP   flag post
Levazland private msg quote post Address this user
Hi! im from italy, im a realtor and im try to explore the opportunities of VR tours, i'd love to hear your precious ideas on how to perform better!
Post 785 IP   flag post
73092 785 10