Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 25 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
FAQIntroductionsNewbies

New to the WGAN Forum? Please introduce yourself14

Michaela private msg quote post Address this user
Hello everyone,

My name is Michaela and a I am a photographer based in Bratislava,
Slovakia.

I work for a real estate company as a photographer and also I create
virtual tours for them with Matterport. I am new in using Matterport, for creating virtual tours I use my RICOH THETA V. I am really glad that I found this forum, so thank you for accepting me

Thank you very much and have a nice day!

Michaela
Post 626 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Bratislavska, Slovakia
JanHamorsky private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @Michaela and welcome at our community. I am also based in Bratislava, working as a real estate photographer for many real estate agencies here. I also use the Matterport platform for more than 3 years now so if you need any help, dont hesitate to contact me...

Best, Jan
Post 627 IP   flag post
EyeMazing private msg quote post Address this user
My name is Rick, and I am a Sacramento CA native and long time Freelance Photographer. Becoming a photographer was not something I planned.

I always had the knack but never took it seriously. As a Photo Booth owner, I thought a good time would be now. It wasn’t until recently I started walking around with a second camera, second shooting my booth events as I saw them.

What I found, is these events can sure capture the personality and enthusiasm of people in more than one candid way.

The best part of this job is that I get to interact and be part of the fun. I love to see people laughing and having a good time.

This is what inspires me. I am combining this background to bring you a unique, 21st century immersive 3D 360 experience.

---
Post 628 IP   flag post
3DVirtuallyThere private msg quote post Address this user
My name is Bryce, just started 3D Virtually There, here's my first scan!!

clickable text
Post 629 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by @828realpro
I am here to say hello and thank you. My name is Greg. I have just dipped my toes into the world of Matterport and thanks to the founder and members of this forum I believe I can make this work. My background is as a licensed home inspector in western North Carolina, USA for the last 15 years and I realize I will likely age out of home inspections down the road but need to keep on working. I am new to real estate photography-so much to learn! Counting on my real estate contacts to be my foot in the door. I see the real estate marketing business changing fast and hope I am jumping in at a good time with something unique to offer. Very grateful for this forum and hope I can be the experienced pro helping newbies and others someday!
My regards to you all.
Greg
Post 630 IP   flag post

EyeMazing private msg quote post Address this user
@3DVirtuallyThere Well done Bryce! You picked up some impressive night time scans. I'm going to have to give that a try.
Post 631 IP   flag post
3DVirtuallyThere private msg quote post Address this user
Eyemazing thank you! I got my next two tours scheduled!!!
Post 632 IP   flag post
SNFmarkerting private msg quote post Address this user
Hello everyone,

My name is Shmuel Septimus and I've managed nursing home for the last 5 years and have recently started SNF Marketing, a marketing company for healthcare facilities.

I'm trying to introduce virtual tours to this space and use it as a tool to sell residents and their decision-makers to come to the center.

The challenge is that, unlike real estate, in healthcare, you are selling the care and not just the physical space. So I'm working to integrate video's of the facilities marketers into the scans to sell the center as they would in a standard physical walk-in tour.

My first real estate scan is the personal condo of a real estate agency owner and it was my trial run. He loved the scan and asked me to present to his team which I did.

In this post I shared the feedback, I got from this team.

Here's a scan of my first real estate scan, I'd love to hear your feedback on this.

Note: the realtor insisted that I do an outdoor scan of the yard area behind the condo as part of the scan. Being that I'm using a 360 camera (Insta 360 ONE X), the sunlight was not an issue. The problem was the extra random 'pieces' in the sky that I couldn't figure out how to get rid of.

Shmuel
Post 633 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@SNFmarkerting

Welcome....

About your request for feedback, I posted your question here:

Matterport Newbie Seeks Feedback on First Matterport 3D Tour

Best,

Dan
Post 634 IP   flag post
Thank you
Post 635 IP   flag post
JC360Tours private msg quote post Address this user
Dear Fellow Members,

My name is Julia Chalkidis. By trade, I'm a CAD Engineer worked in the automotive industry for the last 20 years. After so many years doing the same thing, I decided to do something new /different. Since working with 3D visualization is nothing new to me and I'm fascinated with the 360 panoramic technology used for space presentations, I thought I just give it a try. First, I plan to start the Google Business Map service here locally and by learning and doing hoping to advance myself to do more exclusive projects in the future.
I see great potential to implement this technology in many ways. I’m very happy that I found this forum so early on in my new adventure.

I hope to learn a lot from you all
Post 636 IP   flag post
828realpro private msg quote post Address this user
Welcome to SNFmarkerting and JC360Tours! Your fresh ideas and backgrounds position you uniquely for success. Best wishes going forward from a fellow newbie.
Post 637 IP   flag post
Thank you @828realpro for the welcome!
Post 638 IP   flag post
LuisMesquita private msg quote post Address this user
Hello all,

My name is Luis and I work as a Surveyor in Portugal and Macau (South China) for more than 20 years.
I used to use only Total Stations, GPS and Laser Scanners to do the jobs, but in the last months I have been doing some 3D immersive tours too.
Hope to learn a lot here in the forum.

Regards,

Luis
Post 639 IP   flag post
3dFlex private msg quote post Address this user
Ho Fellow Matterporters!

My name is Jerry. I purchased my Pro 2 camera a few years ago. I've done a few dozen scans here in the Charlotte area. I'm a former KW agent, now Sole Proprietor of J Fletcher Realty. Offering Matterport as an additional revenue stream for my business. Glad to be here.
Post 640 IP   flag post
828realpro private msg quote post Address this user
Welcome fellow Tar Heel! I hope your revenue stream is strong. Congratulations on establishing your own realty agency!
Post 641 IP   flag post
3dFlex private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks realpro! GoHeels~!!
Post 642 IP   flag post
artrietveld private msg quote post Address this user
Hello,

I'm a newbie here and excited to have found this site. Just found out about the Matterport camera. I am thinking about buying one. My question is does this site list cameras for sale from members?
Looking forward to more posts.

Thanks
Art Rietveld
Post 643 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@artrietveld

Welcome. Yes. We will add you to the private Group for Buying/Selling Used Matterport Cameras.

Dan
Post 644 IP   flag post
johnwheatley private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All. I'm pre-nube, haven't bought my Matterport yet. I've been looking into it a while. I even finished the free training on Matterport.com. [...] I plan to use Matterport scans in my mitigation/remediation company (flood, fire, mold, trauma/crime scene) to document pre and post mitigation work to help us improve the process and quality of scoping, estimating, billing and collections. I might also jump into real estate market.

Glad top be here and excited to get going. Just need the tools :-)
Post 645 IP   flag post
adamhenry private msg quote post Address this user
Hello everyone, I'm new here and glad. I'm a real estate broker or agent and also a photographer. I love to shoot photos of buildings, apartment, villas, and others.
Post 646 IP   flag post
stephensre private msg quote post Address this user
Hello, everyone! I am a broker with a small real estate company in Upper Michigan.
Post 647 IP   flag post
@stephensre Nice to meet you matt. What is the name of your real estate company?
Post 648 IP   flag post
@3dFlex Nice to meet you guys.
Post 649 IP   flag post
laurelstech private msg quote post Address this user
Hi
I’m located in Staffordshire in the UK. I deal mainly in the accommodation sector, providing websites and SEO, but am branching out into virtual tours so have invested in a Matterport camera.
I found WGAN after much searching for a great resource. What can I say? There’s so much content here!

Here’s my first tour.

Post 650 IP   flag post
Beautiful pic guys, hope you enjoy a lot there.
Post 651 IP   flag post

My first tour starts here in this beautiful home.
Post 652 IP   flag post
kpfpdx private msg quote post Address this user
Hi,

I have just started my own business as an independent Matterport Service Provider in Portland, Oregon, after spending the last 2 years as the Matterport operator for a residential real estate brokerage. It's the perfect combination of my passion for both real estate and photography. Focusing on local real estate right now but open to branching out to other avenues as well.

Best regards,
Katie
Post 653 IP   flag post
Great job guys, best of luck.
Post 654 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaela
Hello everyone,

My name is Michaela and a I am a photographer based in Bratislava,
Slovakia.

I work for a real estate company as a photographer and also I create
virtual tours for them with Matterport. I am new in using Matterport, for creating virtual tours I use my RICOH THETA V. I am really glad that I found this forum, so thank you for accepting me

Thank you very much and have a nice day!

Michaela

Glad to know that you are real estate photographer.
Post 655 IP   flag post
101646 925 30