Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 473 Unique Visitors
9,024 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 40,828 Page Views | 20,383 Unique Visitors | 46 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
FAQIntroductionsNewbies

New to the WGAN Forum? Please introduce yourself14

Diego private msg quote post Address this user
My name is Diego Gastaminza, and I am thrilled to be a part of this forum. I wanted to take a moment to introduce you to our new company, ImmTech360. We are launching in the North Houston, Texas area and are focused on providing immersive technology solutions.

I have been blown away by the warm welcome I have received here in North Houston and I am grateful for the opportunity to be a part of such an amazing community. I am always available if there is anything I can do to help my fellow members, so please don't hesitate to reach out.

One of the exciting projects we are currently working on is the new Pro3. We are excited to bring this new solution to the market and are eager to see the impact it will have.

Thank you for taking the time to read this introduction. I look forward to being a part of this community and contributing in any way I can.

Best regards!

Diego Gastaminza
ImmTech360
Post 901 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
London, Ontario Canada
OzHamid private msg quote post Address this user
Greetings, everyone!
I'm Oz Hamid, the proprietor of Cedars Immersive Marketing. It's a pleasure to join this network and contribute to its growth while also seeking opportunities to expand my business and assist others in doing the same.

My company operates throughout Canada, with a primary focus on Ontario - specifically, the London and Greater Toronto Area, as well as all the areas in between.

We specialize in providing services such as Matterport virtual tours, aerial drone videos and photos, 3D renderings, real estate photography, and videography.

While I have mainly focused on these services, I am also exploring the BIM and as-built sector and eager to develop my expertise in this area. I'm excited to collaborate with you all and discover ways to advance together. I have a deep passion for what I do and am eager to connect with like-minded individuals.

Thank you for your time, and I'm looking forward to connecting with you and growing our network!
Best regards,
Oz Hamid
Cedars Immersive Marketing
Post 902 IP   flag post
manog private msg quote post Address this user
Hello,

I'm Manolis Geldermans founder of 360digitaltwin.nl. I like to join this network to share experience and knowledge about 3D projects.

We are specialized in providing Matterport services such as 3D Virtual Tours and Google Streetview Tours. Capturing with Matterport Pro2 cameras and we will soon have a Matterport Pro3 for outside scanning. We operate troughout Europe but we target for projects in The Netherlands, Belgium and Germany.

At this moment we do field test with the Ricoh Z1 camera in combination with 3D Vista software. Experience will be shared trough this forum as well as our website and social media.

Best regards,
Manolis Geldermans

Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/360digitaltwin-nl/
Post 903 IP   flag post
PixelatedProds private msg quote post Address this user
Hello!

My name is Shawn and I operate a small business that specializes in creating virtual twins of almost any space. We have shot a 150,000 Sq Ft industrial warehouse, to small retail and residential.

I currently have capture techs in Colorado Springs Co, Houston Texas, and St. Paul.

Looking forward to being a part of this community and bringing value when I can, and learning when I can't.
Post 904 IP   flag post
360ProsCo private msg quote post Address this user
Hello everyone!

I'm Boris, and this video introduces me better than I can myself

At 360Pros, we specialize in creating immersive virtual tours that bring properties to life for your clients and stakeholders. Catering to real estate developers, educational institutions, and commercial property organizations, our cutting-edge virtual tour solutions enable your audience to experience your properties as if they were really there.

Utilizing the latest in image capturing, 3D rendering and interactive technology, our expert team crafts web-based experiences that captivate and engage viewers, allowing them to visualize, explore, and evaluate properties remotely with unparalleled detail and realism. Our virtual tours not only enhance the decision-making process but also create meaningful connections between your brand and your target audience.

We pride ourselves on our commitment to delivering tailor-made virtual tour experiences that surpass expectations and drive results. Trust us to transform the way your clients and stakeholders experience your properties, and unlock the full potential of your commercial ventures.

Vision: Pioneering immersive digital realities that transform property experiences.

Mission: Crafting hyper-realistic virtual spaces that seamlessly connect businesses, customers, and stakeholders, bridging the gap between imagination and reality.

Brand Promise: Experience the essence of being there.
Post 905 IP   flag post

Jamie private msg quote post Address this user
@360ProsCo Hi Boris. Nice to meet you :P
Post 906 IP   flag post
DuzcoDesign private msg quote post Address this user
My name is Caitlyn E. Verduzco and I am the owner of Duzco Design, LLC, an as-built surveying company based in Chicago, IL. We specialize in commercial, office, retail, hospitality, and restaurant as-built projects nationwide. We work with some of the biggest names in these sectors.

Duzco Design can cater a plan package for projects, large or small, that meets a client's specific needs.

Our services include:

• Photographs - Stills and 3D
• Lease Outline Drawings (LOD’s)
• Client Specific Data Collection Checklists
• MEP and Equipment Data Collection
• Furniture, Fixtures, and Equipment (FF&E)
• 360-Virtual Tours (Matterport)
• Floorplans
• Reflected Ceiling Plan (RCP)
• Electrical Plan
• Roof Plan
• Above Ceiling Plan (HVAC Duct and Sprinkler System Mapping)
• Structural Plan
• Elevations - Interior and Exterior
• Sections
• Site Plans

We are open to single-site or multi-site programs.

I would like the chance to network with those who can use my services, but would also be open to making contractor-type connections as well.

Let's chat!
Post 907 IP   flag post
staticDev private msg quote post Address this user
Hello folks! My name is Andrew, I'm a software developer by trade and interested in learning a bit more about Matter Port and virtual tours, as I have a personal project I've been wanting to build for a while.

I've already found the information available from this community very useful so I wanted to make an account so I can ask questions and take part in conversations!

Thank you.
My website
Post 908 IP   flag post
Bochum, Germany
framedivision private msg quote post Address this user
Dear WGAN-Team
and a 'Hi!' to the Community!

I am just about to start my explorations in the "Matterverse" or - more generally - into the topic "Digital Buildings". My company is called 'framedivision', we are 5 people and our main focus has always been "self-created" 3D. In past times (1995 - 2010) it was a lot of classic computer animation (renderings and video for industry and medical-technology), but then interactivity and "function" became more and more important.

Nowadays we do a lot of application development (mainly Web, but also App) in the area of "product configuration". Unfortunately some of our long-time customers are in difficult economical situations, so the budgets are shortened. And because this can (and does...) have effects on my small agency I thought it would be a very good idea to broaden the range of services we offer.

Some weeks ago a friend of mine showed me a "Matterport Showcase". It was not mindblowing or "absolutely smashing" to me in regard to its appeal and features (frontend-wise), but after a closer look and some research I thought the technology / platform is interesting: Quite low financial efforts needed, not too steep learning curve and - very important - an interesting eco-system (extensions / platforms like CAPTUR3D and the like).

So - I am ready to start and I guess this community is a very good place for "getting on track". I hope we'll get along with each other and have a good time :-) Thanks in advance for your help - I'm looking forward to being part of the community.

Best regards and greetings from Bochum (Germany),

Dietmar
Post 909 IP   flag post
DouglasRhiner private msg quote post Address this user
Good day everyone!

I'm Douglas Rhiner the technical brain-trust for XplorIt. I'm delving into the Matterport SDK for a multitude of reasons. Up to now we have under-utilized Matterport, but that is changing! Instead, focusing on 360video based Virtual Experiences.

I'm a full-stack developer leveraging multiple AWS assets and automations. PHP, Javascript & Python are my primary languages. I have extensive experience with KRPano, GoogleMaps JS API, WebRTC / socket.io, AWS CLI, FFMPEG & Variable Bitstream Mapping - HLS/DASH.

We've built our version of the SNS EVO media server ( we call it the processor) that is more tailored to our needs. Our team in Cebu, PH uses proxy media to edit and refine, then the processor processes the original media and automatically uploads to our S3.

Prior to me getting into the code-realm I was a photographer and high-end color reproductionist. I cut my teeth on QTVRAS, way back when, and have stayed on the Immersive Photography train ever since. We use Insta 360 Pro II for the majority of our work these days.

I'm more than happy to lend my knowledge to this group whenever I can. So feel free to hit me up.

P.s. As of late I've also hat to shove my head into the dark box of patent law due to patent trolls/NPEs.
Post 910 IP   flag post
Rene private msg quote post Address this user
Hello! My name is Nick G., from Omaha, Nebraska (USA). With several years working as an engineering consultant primarily in lighting design, I've built a palette of experiences to connect my client's visions with buildable drawings. With that, an aspect of my previous work I've found compelling has been photogrammetry - by taking photos of existing architecture, transforming that data to 3D, rigging up a virtual proposed lighting design, and outputting presentational renderings, the payoff 'wow' from my clients has always resonated with me.

In that same vein, I've determined to start a side-business, CAPTURE/Omaha, employing a Matterport Pro2 Camera to scan properties for local architecture and engineering firms. I'm also begun investigating scanning for commercial real estate brokerages and property management firms in my region. The combination of architecture, technology, and physical activity which reality capture offers is extremely enticing.

I look forward to getting to know the WGAN community, through the exchange of experiences and hope to contribute in forwarding reality capture.

Cheers!

Nick G.
Post 911 IP   flag post
sholder private msg quote post Address this user
Hey Y'all! I'm Susan, co-owner of H3 Photography with my husband Greg. We recently relocated from Charleston, SC to the little town of Crossville, TN. Our company has been around for over 13 years, with the majority of our work focused on Virtual Tours for the Healthcare Industry.

We have traveled over 35 states, capturing over 500 Virtual Tours with numerous Nikon cameras, DJI Mavics and Matterport cameras in tow. We recently added the Pro3 to our arsenal. In addition to the Virtual Tours, we have captured hundreds of vacation rentals, commercial buildings, retail stores, trade show booths, new construction projects, museums, entertainment venues, etc.

We're on the road ALOT, so reach out if you have a need - we just might be in your area. Looking forward to sharing and learning with the WGAN Network.

Susan & Greg
Post 912 IP   flag post
fakharimran private msg quote post Address this user
Hi,
I'm Fakhar a rookie in VTs and 360 Photography. I am looking to start this business here in London, UK. Looking forward to sharing and Learning from the Industry Pros.

Thanks,

Fakhar
Post 913 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
GETMYVR private msg quote post Address this user
I'm Chris and I've been a real estate photographer for over 5 years. I started with a Matterport pro 2 3D camera and was one of the first 300 to get this camera. You will want to purchase a DSLR or a good camera for real estate photography because 98% of agents still don't know about virtual tours. That's why this is a great opportunity for everybody who's involved. It's always great to see new inspired people join this forum to seek out their passions and goals.
Post 914 IP   flag post
avdusen private msg quote post Address this user
My name is Aaron, I'm an upcoming real estate agent in Upstate New York. I've been an assistant and the tech guy for my team for almost 3 years, and we have been doing Matterport virtual tours for a while with the Matterport Pro 2 camera. I've joined to improve our skills & work around the limitations of the Matterport platform. Looking forward to sharing and learning!
Post 915 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by @Miamidronemarc
My name is Marc Serota, I have been a Professional Photographer for over 30 years in the South Florida area. I began using the Matterport camera in 2018 while working on a book project with the PGA Tour. Scanning famous golf courses, The World Golf Hall of Fame and several iconic homes such as Arnold Palmers in PA.

I was floored with the creative possibilities that 3D Digital twin scanning provided me and incorporating such immersive technology enabled our legacy book (over 500 pages, 5,000 images and oversized at “15 x “15 inches) to stand out amongst all other photo driven projects of it’s type.

After the new Matterport Pro3 came out, I decided to trade up and purchased the Pro3. Since that time I have scanned more than 30 locations in Miami and throughout the Florida Keys including iconic restaurants and hotels as well as multi-million dollar waterfront estates.

In addition to Real Estate, I have been scanning exotic cars, boats and even planes. I am honored to join this community and share my story.

Marc Serota
Post 916 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by @Chemistrydoc
@miamidronemarc

Welcome to WGAF and the community! Would love to see some scans of these beautiful places! On the Northern Gulf Coast here - I also love to scan points of interest and things that are a bit out of the ordinary.

You will find this to be an incredibly helpful, unselfishly shared resource; Dan does an amazing job curating the content, making it fresh and relevant, and (very occasionally) acting as policeman.

Best wishes -

Keith Foster
ID360 Media
Post 917 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by @Chemistrydoc
@miamidronemarc

BTW, did you enjoy Latrobe, PA?? I used to live not far from there.

KF
Post 918 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by @kaptureme
Hi there, my name is Julia and I am the owner of the Real Estate Photography business in New York City- Kapture Me LLC. I am a professional photographer, but since the last year decided to switch to this field. I love Matterport, stills, and drone shoots. I am building my portfolio and focused on building trust with new clients. Additionally, I provide floor plans and virtual staging for still photos.

I am extremely happy and excited to join this community of single-minded people. Feel free to reach out to me if you need a job done.

Best,
Julia

www.kapturemellc.com
@360kaptureme

Quote:
Originally Posted by @3dVuz
Hey Julia! NYC guy here too! Reach out if you ever have any questions…
Post 919 IP   flag post
kaptureme private msg quote post Address this user
@3dVuz Thank you so much!
Post 920 IP   flag post
JamesG private msg quote post Address this user
Hello!

My name is James and I am the owner of a real estate media/marketing company in Seattle; Sound Photography. We shoot residential and commercial properties and offer full photography services, aerial, virtual tours, floor plans, video (and more) for our clients' listings. We have also created "enhanced" virtual tours for event venues, fitness centers, spas, and art galleries. If anyone needs an experienced virtual tour creator up in the PNW, please reach out.

And to echo @kaptureme; I am so grateful to have stumbled upon this community of like minds! It ain't easy finding other virtual tour heads to geek out with. I am happy to have found my people

Dan, thanks for gathering us all in this virtual community that you've built. Looking forward to being a contributing member as this exciting young industry keeps growing and evolving.
Post 921 IP   flag post
azurev private msg quote post Address this user
Hi everyone!

My name is Raymond, I've been in the construction industry for 5+ years, with 3 of those focused on Water and Wastewater projects in the Bay Area. During which I've been fortunate enough to see how technology can be leveraged to provide solutions both on and off the field: VR, 3D Mapping using drones, 360° photography, photogrammetry, and more.

I have since become the proud founder and owner of AzureVues, a drone and virtual reality operations company based in San Francisco, California and operating in the Bay Area as well as Puerto Rico. Offering VR tour spaces, aerial photography and videography, 360° photography embedded into floor plans, and video editing. However, I'm sure these services will evolve over time as I learn more on this site by forums, podcasts, general networking, etc.

So far I've been met with nothing but support from the individuals who've led me to this community, so I'm excited for what's to come and the connections we make.

Please reach out if you need any advice on the A/E/C industry or if you need any jobs done.

Cheers,

Raymond P.
https://www.azurevues.com/
Post 922 IP   flag post
WGAN
Fan Club
Tamuning, Guam
waypoint private msg quote post Address this user
Hafa Adai,

We are Waypoint. A local matterport provider on the Island of Guam. We have been doing this for a good two years now. We are willing to take on any project within the Pacific. Just [Private Message me].

Grateful to be here and learn from the best.

Regards,

Jolybii Song
Post 923 IP   flag post
101272 923 23