Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 39 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Ben ClaremontShoutoutsTestimonialsTrainingVirtual Tour Pro Course

Video: Run (Don't Walk) to Buy Virtual Tour Pro Course by Ben Claremont13976

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
WGAN-TV Ben Claremont Top 10 Tips for Building a Profitable Virtual Tour Business-#1757-Dan's "Shout-Out" for Virtual Tour Pro Course by Ben Claremont

Hi All,

In this WGAN-TV Short Story (#1757, above), I explain why you should run (don't walk) to buy Virtual Tour Pro Course by Ben Jones.

What's been your experience with the course?

You can see the entire interview here:

Transcript: Ben Claremont Top 10 Tips for Building a Profitable VT Business

WGAN Forum Related Discussions

Transcript: Creator Ben Claremont on Top 10 Tips for Starting a Virtual Tour Business
Transcript: Why Buy Virtual Tour Pro Course by Ben Claremont

Special Offers for WGAN Community

1. Save 15 percent on Virtual Tour Pro course by Ben Claremont with this WGAN Affiliate Link for Virtual Tour Pro and using this coupon code: WGANVTP
2. Receive 12 months free of WGAN-TV Training Academy when you buy Virtual Tour Pro Course by Ben Claremont using the WGAN Affiliate Link/Coupon Code above.

Transcript (Video above)

- I've probably completed about 60% plus of the course. I think when you and I talked the last time you were doing the show and WGAN-TV Live at 5, "Which 360 cameras should you buy? Your top 8 features for Virtual Tours; the top 10 tips for starting a Virtual Tour business." Back then, I think that was about a year ago. And we did this show, I think I told you that I was about 70%.

- Dan it's 60%.

- How can I be going backwards? And you've been adding so much content, relevant content that my percent of completion has actually decreased, even though I keep watching sections of the course.

- Yes, sorry about that.

- It's okay I would like to suggest three things: 1. If you're just starting out and Virtual Tours is something that has caught your attention, you can succeed so much faster by getting Virtual Tour Pro. It's a gimme that if you're just starting out and I find that even in the We Get Around Network Forum Community, there's so many people that find us that are trying to figure this all out.

And I just think, "Wow! If they would just invest in a Virtual Tour Pro course they'd be so much farther along in succeeding faster." If when I started my Virtual Tour journey, Virtual Tour Pro was around, I would probably be years ahead of where I am / I was because I would have had the benefit of your course.

- So would I honestly, and that's why I made it because honestly for us creatives, photographers, videographers, Virtual Tour creators, we spend years and years learning stuff on our own. It's not an instant thing.

We have to go out and fail a thousand times before we learn exactly how to do things perfectly. So my goal was Virtual Tour Pro was to give all the best lessons, all of the shortcuts to my students instantly! You don't have to go out and make all the mistakes in the book like I did. Everything is laid out step by step of what to do.

And more importantly, what not to do, because there are so many things we assume are the right thing, but really aren't. And they lead to, to things going wrong and us feeling discouraged. Like we're not good enough.

And it just becomes a self fulfilling prophecy of putting it off and not pursuing this as a full-time job. When everything's laid out for you, like it is in the course, I really do consider it to be at the encyclopedia of Virtual Tours.

Well, that's my goal for it anyway. It really fills in all the gaps that you might be having with the whole Virtual Tours process from beginning to end in starting and scaling a Virtual Tours business.

- Well, I mentioned that there were three things that I wanted to talk about in terms of audiences. So first obviously, if you're a newbie to this whole space, run! Don't walk! Get Virtual Tour Pro course. 2. What may not be as obvious is that if you've been doing Virtual Tours for quite some time, you have so many level-two courses in how to use different platforms and tools.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Video: Virtual Tour Pro Review - Is this virtual tour course worth buying? | Video courtesy of Eat Sleep 360 YouTube Channel | 5 February 2021

WGAN Forum Related Discussions

Transcript: Creator Ben Claremont on Top 10 Tips for Starting a Virtual Tour Business
Transcript: Why Buy Virtual Tour Pro Course by Ben Claremont

Special Offers for WGAN Community

1. Save 15 percent on Virtual Tour Pro course by Ben Claremont with this WGAN Affiliate Link for Virtual Tour Pro and using this coupon code: WGANVTP
2. Receive 12 months free of WGAN-TV Training Academy when you buy Virtual Tour Pro Course by Ben Claremont using the WGAN Affiliate Link/Coupon Code above.
Post 2 IP   flag post
101421 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?