Video: InsideMaps Creates Video Walkthroughs from InsideMaps 3D Tour13966
80276 1 1
|DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user|
|WGAN-TV How to Shoot and Create InsideMaps 3D Tours for Free with an iPhone-#1695-How To Showcase Your 3D Tour With Video
Video: InsideMaps Creates Video Walkthroughs from InsideMaps 3D Tour
In this WGAN-TV Short Story (#1695, above), InsideMaps Vice President of Strategic Partnerships Gabe Knox (@InsideMaps_Gabe) shows and tells about InsideMaps created video from the InsideMaps 3D Tour.
InsideMaps refers to these InsideMaps created videos as Turbo Tours:
1. Videos are created by a real-person: not AI (no shots of bathrooms and garages
2. Walkthrough experience: not slide show
4. mp4 file: under 60 seconds (post to YouTube, Instagram and other Social Media)
To watch my entire interview with InsideMaps Vice President of Strategic Partnerships Gabe Knox (@InsideMaps_Gabe) and InsideMaps Chief Technology Officer Jörgen Birkler - please see:
✓ Transcript: WGAN-TV How to Shoot/Create Free InsideMaps 3D Tours with iPhone
Happy New Year,
Transcript (video above)
Going back to the listing page, we also can capture videos from the 3D tour. I call these... Go ahead.
- Excuse me, I know you're about to play a video, and I just want to let our viewers know that frequently when we play videos through all the technology that we're doing to run WGAN-TV Live at 5, the video, which is probably silky-smooth on your end can be a little bit herky jerky on our show, so it's not a reflection of InsideMaps video that's a reflection of our technology used to do the show.
- Yes. Thank you, Dan. So yes, this video does play very smooth. And so we call these turbo tours, we liked them because they're fast, we try to keep them under a minute. They're very relevant, they get to the most important parts of the home.
They are definitely not a slide show, the viewer gets the experience of walking through the home because they are captured from the 3D tour.
Everything is in HDR, so we're not getting the issues like with typical video of poor lighting or the windows just blowing out the rest of the room because it's a video and you're changing the lighting environments.
They're also no, "Blair Witch Project," effect here of the shakes that you may get through a normal video. It just gives you what you really want to see.
We also liked these because our clients can download them in an MP4, which gives our customers a lot more options in how to share this content. They can put it into their social media, on their YouTube page. It isn't content that has to be hosted like a 3D tour on our website.
|Post 1 IP flag post|