Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,054 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 31 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
COVID19NewsREALTORStatistics

Out-of-State Buyers via Matterport: Not In-Person Visit Says Broker13958

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
The Laconia Daily Sun (8 January 2021) Roche Realty Group reports sales of $146.5 million for 2020

"For example, we invested in Matterport technology way before the pandemic hit, which allowed us to showcase our listings with an interactive 3D tour that users can navigate through the rooms of the home in high definition," [says New Hampshire-based Roche Realty Group President Frank Roche.] "With so many of our clients operating out of their homes, this state-of-the-art technology was a game-changer for us. We made a number of sales with the consumer using the Matterport tour and not even viewing the property, especially with our out-of-state buyers," reports The Laconia Daily Sun.

--

Have your real estate agent clients sold properties without an in-person visit as a result of a Matterport tour?

Happy New Year,

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
Deano private msg quote post Address this user
Twice - once there was a bidding war between an investor in China and a person relocating from the bay area. The second time it was a second home and the buyer never saw the home until after closing. Every broker should have a Matterport as part of their advertising.
Post 2 IP   flag post
New Interior
Solutions
Bellevue, Washington
ftosolini private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks to Matterport, I purchased my small condo in Italy, while I was in the States, without even seeing it. I knew where the building was located and I knew the area, but I couldn't visit the unit in person. The photos weren't enough to understand the layout and the floor plan was too generic. But with the tour, there was no corner of the house that I couldn't explore. It was like being there.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
This project I recently created in Malibu garnered, within three days, TWO cash offers from out-of-town buyers who had only seen the photos, video and Matterport. My high-end clients often order all three media assets, though some skip the video component.

Needless to say, my client was thrilled. This is what turns occasional users of virtual tours into regular users.

On the webpage, video is in top window, then stills, then Matterport. As the Forum's "WP3D Models" designation under "3D Tour" only shows the top window of a site built with WP3D, I will also include the direct link to the property page.

31762Cottontail.com

Post 4 IP   flag post
Deano private msg quote post Address this user
@home3d, that is a really nice interface/website. Is that a custom site you developed or is it some sort of plugin that creates property websites? Very nice work!
Post 5 IP   flag post
101634 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?