WGAN Text2Win WGAN Fan Club Membership (1 Year) | Sweepstakes #613918
80280 3 3
|DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user|
WGAN Text2Win Sweepstakes: Win WGAN Fan Club Membership (1 Year) in this week's WGAN Text2Win Promotion #6!
Hi WGAN Forum Members,
For your chance to win WGAN Fan Club Membership (1 Year) in this week's WGAN Text2Win Sweepstakes, text FANCLUB to 877-805-0960 by 11:59 am ET Monday, 11 January 2021.
Not yet a WGAN Forum Member? Join Here (free)! Plus, receive 50+ special savings and/or free offers, including to be eligible in the WGAN Text2Win Promotion (if you live in the United State or Canada. Below are the Official Rules).
Every Monday at noon ET, the following changes: prize and keyword to text to 877-805-0960 - for your chance to win!
Enter the WGAN Text2Win Sweepstakes weekly!
Every week a new WGAN Text2Win Sweepstakes!
Text FANCLUB to 877-805-0960
United States and Canada only
Message and data rates may apply
10 messages per month; reply STOP to 877-805-0960 to cancel.
Texting and Random Drawing powered by SimpleTexting.
We Get Around Network Text2Win Sweepstakes #6 | Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING THE SWEEPSTAKES.
1. Eligibility: We Get Around Network (WGAN) Text2Win Sweepstakes (the "Promotion") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including District of Columbia) and Canada who are twenty-one (21) years or older at the time of entry AND are Members of the We Get Around Network Forum (the "WGAN Forum") at time of Entry. (It is free to Join the WGAN Forum. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of TERRIFIC! Inc. (We Get Around Network); SimpleTexting and Ninja Post Inc., or any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, franchisees, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the Promotion and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members (people who share the same residence at least three (3) months out of the year) of each such employee are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to and governed by Georgia and U.S. law and subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Promotion is void where prohibited by law. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: The Promotion is sponsored by We Get Around Network ("WGAN"). WGAN is a Division of TERRIFIC! Inc., a Georgia Corporation, located at: 3423 Piedmont Road, NE, Suite 204, Atlanta, Georgia 30305.
3. Timing: The Promotion begins on Monday, 4 January 2021 at Noon EST [Eastern Standard Time] ( "EST" ) and ends on Monday, 11 January 2021 at 11:59 am EST [Eastern Standard Time] ( "EST" ) ( the "Promotion Period" ). Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
4. To Participate: During the Promotion Period, participants text FANCLUB to 877-805-0960 will automatically be entered to win a prize. Message and data rates may apply. One Participant will be selected, at random, to receive a prize. The drawing will be conducted in the offices of the Sponsor using the SimpleTexting TEXT2WIN random number generator. Limit: Each participant may enter one (1) time during the Promotion Period. Additional entries will not increase a participant's odds of winning. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same phone number. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different phone numbers or any other methods will void that entrant's plays/entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, or entries, which will be disqualified.
5. Text2Win Promotion Prize: Participant who is selected to win the prize will be notified no later than Friday, 15 January 2021 at 11:59 am EST. Other conditions and restrictions may apply. Odds of winning a Sweepstakes Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable Sweepstakes Entry Period. The following prize will be awarded: WGAN Fan Club Membership (1 Year). Prize Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $228. For all prizes: $228. Prizes are non-transferable. No substitution, cash redemption, assignment or transfer of prize permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute a prize with another prize of greater or equal value. Prizes are awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. All federal, state and local taxes, if any, related to a prize are the responsibility of the individual winner. The Winner may be required to complete a W-9 Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification form and an IRS Form 1099-MISC may be filed reflecting the value of the prize.
6. Prize Claims: Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. Winners will be notified by a WGAN employee using the phone number each participant used in the Promotion. Each potential winner of a physical prize will be required to provide his/her mailing address for prize fulfillment purposes which must be received by Sponsor, within three (3) days of the notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted or provide any other requested information within the required time period, or prize is returned as undeliverable or if a potential winner is otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, the potential winner forfeits the prize. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. Limit one (1) prize per person.
7. Entry Conditions and Release: By participating in the Promotion, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Promotion; (b) release and hold harmless the Sponsor, SimpleTexting, Ninja Post, and each of its respective parents, franchisees, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, the prize suppliers and any other organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Promotion, and all of their respective past and present officers, members, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant's entry, creation of an entry or submission of an entry, participation in the Promotion, acceptance or use or misuse of prize and/or the broadcast, exploitation or use of entry; and (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney's fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant's participation in the Promotion and/or entrant's acceptance, use or misuse of prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner's consent to Sponsor and its agents' use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, statements made by or attributed to winner and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, without further notice, review, approval, payment or consideration, including without limitation, the World Wide Web.
9. General Conditions: The Promotion is void if it is determined that participants entered through unauthorized or non-legitimate channels, or if any part is forged, counterfeited, mutilated or tampered with in any way. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, for any reason or if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree that the Released Parties are not responsible for: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (b) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (c) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (d) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (e) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Promotion, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: All issues and question concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of Entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the State of Georgia without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of laws rules or provisions. Any legal claims arising from or relating to the Promotion or these Official Rules must be brought in the federal or state courts located in Atlanta, Georgia. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to waive any objection such entrant may have to jurisdiction or venue of such courts or that the forum is inconvenient and agree not to bring any such action in any other jurisdiction or venue to which entrant may otherwise be entitled.
12. Interpretation: All descriptive headings of sections and paragraphs are intended solely for convenience, and no provision of this Agreement is to be construed by reference to the heading of any section or paragraph. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued in accordance with the law by a duly authorized representative of Sponsor. The invalidity or unenforceablity of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with the terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
13. Trademarks: Names and trademarks associated with the prizes are used solely to identify the prize. No endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or approval by prize trademark owners is intended or implied by such use. All referenced names and trademarks are registered and unregistered trademarks or copyrights of their respective owners.
14. Official Rules: Records of the official rules and odds of winning will be kept on file by Sponsor for a period of one (1) year after the Termination Date. For a copy of the official rules and odds of winning, please send a self addressed and stamped envelope to: We Get Around Network Text2Win Sweepstakes #6, Suite 204, 3423 Piedmont Road, NE, Atlanta, Georgia 30305 "Vermont residents may omit return postage."
# # # # #
|Post 1 IP flag post|
|DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user|
Reminder to enter by 11:59 am EST this Monday (11 January 2021) for your chance to win.
A different WGAN Text2Win Sweepstakes each week!
Happy New Year (and good luck!)
|Post 2 IP flag post|
|DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user|
The WGAN Text2Win Sweepstakes #6 winner of WGAN Fan Club Membership for one year is: Denis McNamara (@denlee) in San Antonio, TX.
Happy New Year!
|Post 3 IP flag post|