Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
fiverrFreelanceMarketingOutsourcing

How WGAN Saves and Makes Money Engaging Fiverr Freelancers (You Can too!)13915

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Fiverr

How WGAN Saves and Makes Money Engaging Fiverr Freelancers (You Can too!)

Hi All,

In 2020, We Get Around Network (WGAN) engaged georgecb in Bucharest, Romania 27 times for video editing and logging videos (for the WGAN-TV Training U) totaling $1,390.74: likely a fraction of what we would have paid a United States-based video editor.

Worth Noting

✓ I have never met George.
✓ I have never talked with George on the phone.
✓ I have never done a Zoom video chat with George.
✓ And, I am thrilled about the five-star work that George does on every gig for us.

I have been using Fiverr for years to source freelancers like George to do projects for the We Get Around Network and WGAN-TV to save and make money. Fiverr is a worldwide marketplace for those that provide and buy freelance services.

And, you should too!

To get started with Fiverr:

1. look at your 2020 expenses by vendor
2. what labor intensive work do you do that could be done anywhere in the world?
3. What services could you offer if your outsourcing costs are much less?

Three Ways to Engage a Fiverr Gig Worker

1. Look for 3-5 Fiverr gig workers that have hundreds of five-star ratings for the service that you seek. Invite them to quote on your Scope of Work. (This is how I found George whom today has 694 five-star reviews.)
2. Post your Scope of Work to the Fiverr Community and wait for quotes to come in. (I’ve done this too. The advantage is knowing that these gig works are available immediately to work on your project.)

In 2019, I had an ongoing, large project. The quotes were all over the board for the SAME work. So, how did I decide? I engaged three Fiverr gig workers to do the SAME project! As it turned out, the lowest cost provided was also the fastest to turnaround the gig. That’s whom I engaged for the rest of the project.

Frequently Asked Questions

I could imagine that some of your questions include the following:

1. How do I pay? Pay Fiverr by credit card or PayPal. Fiverr releases your payment to the gig worker only when you approve the completed project.
2. Is language a challenge? When you get back quotes – and ask questions – you’ll know if language will be a challenge. I could imagine that English is a second language for George in Bucharest, but I would never know it in our message exchanges via the Fiverr platform.
3. What if the work is not acceptable? As a newbie to Fiverr, if you stick with experienced gig workers that have hundreds of 5-star reviews, you will be super-happy with the results. And, if not the gig worker will likely make changes until you are. (They ALL want fiver-star reviews.)
4. Am I taking work away from United States-based freelancers? All the work that I have done with Fiverr gig workers would likely not have happened at rates that US-based freelancers would change. That said, you can still find US-based Fiverr gig workers via Fiverr.
5. I am in the United States. What about the time difference with Europe and Asia? It likely depends on if you need real-time exchanges of messages. Personally, I like that work often gets done while I am sleeping.
6. No one can do the caliber of work that I do. It’s likely that you will find Fiverr gig workers that specialize in the gigs that you need done and can do the work better and faster than you can. Use your time for things that you can not outsource.
7. I can’t wait for a gig worker to turnaround projects. Most freelancers have rates based on turnaround time. Even with rush charges, you might be surprised at how affordable Fiverr gig work is.

Fiverr Gig Categories to Help You Get Started

1. Logo Design
2. Customize your WordPress Website
3. Explainer Videos
4. Social Media Campaigns
5. Video and Animation
6. Spokesperson Videos
7. Data Entry
8. Virtual Assistants
9. Voice Overs
10. Marketing Videos

If you have used Fiverr, please share your experience here.

What’s holding you back from outsourcing existing or new services to Fiverr gig workers around the globe to save and make money?

Happy New Year,

Dan

P.S. Yes. That’s the WGAN Fiverr Affiliate Marketing Link in the post above.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Matterport
Camera
Repair Service
Gainesville, Florida
MatterFix private msg quote post Address this user
Good call Dan! I've had really good luck with Fiverr for marketing materials. I would also recommend UpWork if you're looking for more technical types of skills...ie programming etc...I've had real good success there.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@MatterFix

Thanks!

Hi All,

Do you have questions about how to source/use Fiverr for freelancer help?

Happy New Year,

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN
Premium
Lahaina, Hawaii
Skeeter private msg quote post Address this user
Aloha Dan,
How dose we do it? Do we sign him on the collaborator to a 3-D model? Can you send me an example? Saw your Pirate one on his Fiverr site. That's fun.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Video: Video: WGAN Forum Sea Shanty for Matterport Service Providers (and Lyrics) (above. It's the WGAN version of Nathan Evan's The Wellerman (Sea Shanty) by South Africa-based Musician Heyden Gary for vocals/harmonies, fiddle & of course mixing and mastering. Heyden Gary websites: | Fiverr | Facebook | Bandcamp) | SoundCloud |

@Skeeter

Thanks for your kind words about the WGAN Forum Sea Shanty for Matterport Service Providers (above) that I collaborated with two vendors sourced via Fiverr (above).

George edits the WGAN-TV Live at 5 show into Short Stories. He does not create videos from Matterport tours. For videos created from Matterport tours, I recommend MatterVids:

MatterVids: Videos Made from Matterport 3D Tours-->How to Get The Free Use

WGAN Standard and Premium Members (like you) get the first MatterVid free via WGAN Rebate Form.

Free! Butter Smooth Video from your Matterport (Free Instagram Version too)

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
WGAN-TV Live at 5: Introduction to Momenzo for Real Estate Agents and Real Estate Photographers with Momenzo Co-Founder Guillaume Taieb | Friday, 12 February 2021.

Momenzo Real Estate Video App for for iPhone and Android

Video: How to create a real estate listing video using the Momenzo app for iPhone and Android. (Video courtesy of Momenzo)

@Skeeter

WGAN Standard and Premium Members (like you) get ...

Free! 12 Months Use of Momenzo App to Shoot/Edit/Share Real Estate Videos

Since you are both a Matterport Service Provider and real estate agent, you will the Momenzo for making it super-easy and super-fast for creating real estate vides of your listings.

Here are all the WGAN Forum discussions tagged: Momenzo

Dan

Video 5: Momenzo Original Template 1 | Video courtesy of Momenzo YouTube Channel

Video 6: Momenzo Original Template 2 | Video courtesy of Momenzo YouTube Channel

Video 7: Momenzo Original Template 3 | Video courtesy of Momenzo YouTube Channel
Post 6 IP   flag post
101641 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?