Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3603DVistaSnowSnow Storm

Snowing in Hollywood (via 3DVista)13911

WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
Here's a small tour showcasing 3DVista's new snowfall effect. Since I'm in LA, it's nearly impossible to shoot appropriate background panos. However, as my wife and I both grew up in Chicago, I remember well those 31° days when snow fell but would instantly melt on the pavement. Then I remembered a drizzly night a year ago when I took my Z1 out for a test drive on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

As you move east to the intersection of Hollywood and Highland, the snow increases to the max. If you go to the rotunda by the Dolby Theater, you'll see the absolute minimum.

This launches at the Chinese Theater. Look down to the left. You'll see footprints of Clint Eastwood, Eddie Murphy, R2D2, C3PO, Darth Vader. Oops, I'm standing on Harrison Ford.

CLICK THIS LINK FOR SNOW EFFECT:
WalkOfFame.us

An assembly of these same panos using ThreeSixtyTours is here:
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Boxborough, Massachusetts
toddwaddington private msg quote post Address this user
Love it @Home3D. Thanks also for posting the ThreeSixtyTours example. Had I realized before I renewed with Kuula (which I like, but I didn’t need to spend extra money), I would have allowed that subscription to expire. It looks like ThreeSixtyTours offers similar AND I think it’s included in my Standard Membership.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
I've added a button to this tour called "AERIAL MAP". It brings up a satellite view that shows where the panos are located along the city block. There are "tooltip" labels on the pano hotspots which include the snow density and speed settings at each position, such as "CROSSWALK, Heaviest Fast". On mobile devices use landscape orientation.

WalkOfFame.us

Playing around with 3DVista is fun because you can do almost anything you dream up.

Post 3 IP   flag post
101433 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?