Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 29 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Example ToursScanningTrainingWGANTV Training U

Video: Matterport Scanning in Realtime: Multi-Million Dollar, Ocean-Front13880

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Matterport Tour by St. Simons Island, GA-based Matterport Service Harlan Hambright (@HarlanHambright)

WGAN-TV Training U in Matterport Scanning with Harlan Hambright-1 of 4

WGAN-TV Training U in Matterport Scanning with Harlan Hambright-2 of 4

WGAN-TV Training U in Matterport Scanning with Harlan Hambright-3 of 4

WGAN-TV Training U in Matterport Scanning with Harlan Hambright-4 of 4

Video: Matterport Scanning in Realtime: Multi-Million Dollar, Ocean-Front

Hi All,

St. Simons Island, GA-based Matterport Service Harlan Hambright (@HarlanHambright) scanned a multi-million dollar, ocean-front, 5-bedroom, two-story, beautifully decorated home on Sea Island, GA in August 2019.

During this nearly three hour Matterport shoot, I interview Harlan about what he was doing (and I added my own color commentary too).

These 4 sequential videos were shot in real-time.

You can see Harlan's Matterport 3D tour here: WGANexample.com

While our intended audience are newbie Matterporters that have done zero to five Matterport scans, its likely that even seasoned Matterport Pros - like you - would find these videos helpful regarding techniques, gear, best practices from a Matterport Service Provider that has scanned 850 locations since he bought his Matterport Pro 3D Camera in August 2015 (As of August 2019).

These videos are from WGAN-TV Training U (in Matterport). (50+ Hours of Matterport training, including scanning, Matterport Workshop 3.0, Matterport Capture App (and much more) to help you succeed faster. 

The videos above will be viewable until 31 January 2021: then viewable only in WGAN-TV Training U (in Matterport).

Happy New Year,

Dan

P.S. Much thanks @HarlanHambright
Post 1 IP   flag post
rodrigocastillo private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for sharing, it will be very helpful for me since I'm scanning a lot of similar properties.

Happy New Year,
Rodrigo
Post 2 IP   flag post
Brooklyn, NY
Oboldyrev private msg quote post Address this user
Also for a property like that would be nice to remove artifacts in the back corner of the house using trim. It would look a lot cleaner.
Post 3 IP   flag post
101636 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?