Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 25 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Ben ClaremontEli JonesNewbiesReal Estate Photographer ProTrainingVersusVirtual Tour Pro Course

Virtual Tour Pro Course versus Real Estate Photographer Pro Course13852

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Save 15 percent on Virtual Tour Pro course by Ben Claremont with coupon code: WGANVTP | Exclusive: get 12 months FREE of WGAN-TV Training Academy when you buy Virtual Tour Pro course by Ben Claremont with coupon code: WGANVTP

Screen Grab: Real Estate Photographer Pro Course by Eli Jones | Save 70 Percent with this We Get Around Network Affiliate Link. | Exclusive: get 12 months FREE of WGAN-TV Training Academy when you buy Real Estate Photographer Pro Course.

Virtual Tour Pro Course versus Real Estate Photographer Pro Course

Hi All,

To help you decide which training course is right for you:

Virtual Tour Pro Course by Ben Claremont

1. I am new to 3D/360 virtual tours.
2. Which 3D/360 camera is right for me?
3. Which 3D/360 hosting platform is right for me?
4. How do I improve the quality of my 360s?
5. I need help with business development for virtual tours.
6. How do I price my virtual tour services?
7. I am an experience Pro that want help with advanced virtual tour platforms.
8. I want to improve my virtual tour workflow.
9. I want to be updated on the latest 3D/360 virtual tour cameras and platforms.
10.I want to succeed faster with virtual tours.
11. What kind of packages should I offer?

WGAN Forum Related Discussions

Transcript: Ben Claremont Top 10 Tips for Building a Profitable VT Business
Transcript: Ben Claremont Top 10 Tips for Building a Profitable VT Business
Transcript: Why Buy Virtual Tour Pro Course by Ben Claremont

Real Estate Photographer Pro Course by Eli Jones

1. I would like to offer virtual tours to real estate agents.
2. I would like to use a Ricoh Theta Z1 to to shoot Matterport tours.
3. I would like to offer Matterport to real estate agents.
4. Why should I shoot Matterport with a Ricoh Theta Z1 and not a Matterport Pro2 Camera?
5. I need help with shooting photos and video for real estate agents.
6. I need help with business development with real estate agents.
7. I am new to photography for residential estate agents.
8. How do I price my virtual tours - and other services - for real estate agents.
9. What are best practices for real estate photographers for real estate agents?
10. I need help simplifying my pricing strategy for real estate agents.
11. I am a successful real estate photographer. I need help scaling my business.
12. I want to succeed faster with Matterport and real estate photography.
13. What Add Ons should I offer to real estate agents?

WGAN Forum Related Discussions

Transcript: WGAN-TV MSPs: How to Price Matterport, Photos, Video and Drone

Special Offers for WGAN Community

1. Save 15 percent on Virtual Tour Pro course by Ben Claremont with this WGAN Affiliate Link for Virtual Tour Pro and using this coupon code: WGANVTP
2. Real Estate Photographer Pro Course by Eli Jones | Save 70 Percent with this We Get Around Network Affiliate Link. | Exclusive: get 12 months FREE of WGAN-TV Training Academy when you buy Real Estate Photographer Pro Course.
3. Receive 12 months free of WGAN-TV Training Academy when you buy either Virtual Tour Pro Course by Ben Claremont or Real Estate Photographer Pro Course by Eli Jones using the WGAN Affiliate Links above.

Got questions about either course? Please post to this WGAN Forum discussion. (I have watched 60+ percent of each course. Both are EXCELLENT courses that will help you succeed faster.)

Happy holidays,

Dan

Virtual Tour Pro Course by Ben Claremont | Save 15% with Coupon Code (WGANVTP) and also receive a bonus of 12 free months of WGAN-TV Training Academy Membership
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

Succeed faster in the New Year!

Happy New Year,

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
WGAN-TV Ben Claremont Top 10 Tips for Building a Profitable Virtual Tour Business-#1755-Details About The Virtual Pro Course

WGAN-TV Ben Claremont Top 10 Tips for Building a Profitable Virtual Tour Business-#1756-The Best Candidate For The Course

Hi All,

In these WGAN-TV Short Stories (#1755 and #1756 above), Virtual Tour Pro Course Creator Ben Claremont discusses:

✓ Virtual Tour Pro Course
Who is the best candidate for Virtual Tour Pro?

Here are two WGAN-TV Live at 5 interviews with Ben Claremont:

Transcript: Ben Claremont Top 10 Tips for Building a Profitable Virtual Tour Business
Transcript: Virtual Tour Pro Creator Ben Claremont on Top 10 Tips for Starting a Virtual Tour Business

Happy New Year,

Dan

Transcript (video above)

- Who is the best candidate for Virtual Tour Pro? is it a beginner? Is it an expert?

- Yeah, good question. So we actually do have people from all skill levels that have picked up Virtual Tour Pro, and there is something for all of them with that in mind. I definitely did make it with the intention of taking a beginner who might be discovering Virtual Tours for the first time and taking them almost jump-starting them through the process of becoming an intermediate than an advanced Virtual Tour Professional by really covering every last step of the journey from beginner photography techniques, to advanced photography and ending techniques.

We covered a lot of the major Virtual Tour platforms and how to use those really, really well and produce a professional result for your clients.

There's a massive business section in the course as well. And that's something I think a lot of the professionals out there aren't doing too well - with all due respect.

That's something that is a bit, has been a massive value-add from my experience, Virtual Tour Pros out there are that they're great photographers, but then they don't understand business. They've got no idea what to do or how to get paying clients. Absolutely!

- This is part of that focus on sometimes ... We as photographers can obsess on lenses and camera bodies and gear and accessories and tripods and monopods and I think to your point, all that can be taught of what gear do you need?

What are the platform options? What are the camera options? And it's likely that the most valuable thing in your course is probably helping with business development.

- Yeah, that's right. Honestly, I would consider business to be 51% of the battle of the journey of being a Virtual Tour Pro. I mean, yes, nice photos are nice, but if you're the world's best Virtual Tour photographer with no clients, are you really the world's best Virtual Tour photographer or the most successful. So it really is important.

You need both of them to be successful? But you don't need to get to that super-advanced expert level to justify charging for your work. Absolutely. I think business is just so important and your business techniques and strategies should be considered almost more so than your photographic techniques.

Like I said, you need the basics down part, you need to be able to deliver on what you're promising, but, you also need clients to deliver those promises too, to begin with. So, yeah, absolutely. I just think business is such an important element of being a Virtual Tour photographer.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
WGAN-TV Real Estate Media Services and Pricing-#1601-How To Become A Real Estate Photographer Course Recommendation And Offer

WGAN-TV Real Estate Media Services and Pricing-#1606-What Does The WGAN-TV Special Offer Consists Of

Hi All,

In these WGAN-TV Short Stories (#1601 and #1606 above) Norman & Young Founder and Real Estate Photographer Pro course creator Eli Jones and I discuss:

✓ How the Real Estate Photographer Pro course teaches an exact workflow for every step of a real estate photographer business
✓ WGAN Special Offers

Here is my entire WGAN-TV Live at 5 interview with Eli

Transcript: WGAN-TV MSPs: How to Price Matterport, Photos, Video and Drone

Special Offers for WGAN Community

1. Real Estate Photographer Pro Course by Eli Jones | Save 70 Percent with this We Get Around Network Affiliate Link. | Exclusive: get 12 months FREE of WGAN-TV Training Academy when you buy Real Estate Photographer Pro Course.
2. Receive 12 months free of WGAN-TV Training Academy when you buy Real Estate Photographer Pro Course by Eli Jones using the WGAN Affiliate Link above.

Succeed Faster with Real Estate Photographer Pro Course by Eli Jones.

Happy New Year,

Dan

Transcript (video #1601 above)

And we don't say... A lot of things, they'll talk - Here's 30 different options you can choose, and they'll go through the pros and cons of each.

When I was starting my business, I didn't want that. I wanted, "You've tested all 30, which one should I do?" That's my course. We tell you exactly what we do and exactly why we use it. And we don't fill it with all that nonsense about "Here's what you could do, or you couldn't do this. "You also could do this." It's just like, don't do. Just do what we do. It's what made us successful. And it's what will make you successful.

- So, for context, for our viewers, Real Estate Photographer Pro course, the easiest way to get there, WGAN.INFO/repp WGAN.INFO/repp I'll talk about a special offer for Real Estate Photographer Pro course coming up.

Transcript (video #1606 above)

So, I did promise that we had a special offer for We Get Around Network. For those watching the show, if you buy a Real Estate Photographer Pro course, using our WGAN affiliate link, two things happen. One, you'll save 70% on the price.

And second, you'll receive 12 months free WGAN-TV Training Academy. So, we've probably have, gosh, it seems like a hundred hours or more, where we've interviewed typically, Founders of 24/7 Virtual Tour platforms, software, camera companies, third-party service providers in the space. And so, if you want a deep dive, you can sit back for an hour, an hour and a half, and listened to a subject matter expert on a topic that you have a deep interest in, just as if you were getting the best demo possible from the founders. So, that's typically what's in the WGAN-TV Training Academy.

Tons content on Matterport, but also on other platforms as well.

So, again, if you use the link, WGAN.INFO/repp that's WGAN.INFO/repp, for Real Estate Photographer Pro that will automatically use the WGAN affiliate links so that you automatically get the 70% discount on Real Estate Photographer Pro course, plus, you'll be eligible to automatically receive 12 free months WGAN-TV Training Academy. I also wanted to talk, Eli, you've put together this awesome webinar, "How to Get Started as a Real Estate Photographer."
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
WGAN-TV Ben Claremont Top 10 Tips for Building a Profitable Virtual Tour Business-#1758-Shoutout For The WGAN-TV Community

Transcript (video above)

Ben has been kind enough to extend to the We Get Around Network Forum Community, a savings of 15% on Virtual Tour Pro.

We Get Around Network, we're going to add to that ... 12-months free WGAN-TV Training Academy Membership, when you buy Virtual Tour Pro using our special affiliate link that Ben has provided us and our WGAN coupon code. So the, the link WGAN.INFO/wganvtp

So once again, WGAN.INFO/wganvtp is our special affiliate link when used in combination with the coupon code, WGANVTP for Virtual Tour Pro. That you will save 15% on Virtual Tour Pro whichever version of it. And not surprisingly, they come in three different choices, as well as a free 12-months WGAN-TV Training Academy Membership.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

For Real Estate Photographer Pro course by Eli Jones, use this WGAN Affiliate link and try the coupon code: RESOLUTION (to see if a bigger discount is available).

Happy New Year,

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
WGAN-TV Real Estate Media Services and Pricing-#1604-How Can The Course Help Your Photography Career

Hi All,

In this WGAN-TV Short Story (#1604, above), I talk about my experience with Real Estate Photographer Pro Course with Course Creator Eli Jones.

This WGAN Affiliate Link for Real Estate Photographer Pro Course included the coupon code: WEGETAROUNDNETWORK

Dan

Transcript (Video above)

- Yeah, and I think what you're describing. Eli, I could talk to you like hours on this topic. I also know that, I've been lucky enough to complete 60% of your course, focused on the business part, everything else, other than the photo matrix settings,

- The tight angle, how to actually get it done, yeah.

- Photoshop setting, I'm a Canon person. I'm curious to go through all that. But, my impression of Real Estate Photographer Pro course that you've created is, first, if someone is totally new to this space, it's like, "why are you taking two seconds to think about any other kind of research?" Because you've built, first, you built it as Norman & Young.

First, you build it as a one photographer agency, and now as an 18 plus photographer agency, and everything that you teach in your course, is actually things that are from what you've learned at Norman & Young. So, you're not making it up. You literally say, "Hey, we've done this, this works for us, "this is why we do it, here's how we do it". And, I think, for anyone that wants to succeed faster, Real Estate Photographer Pro course does that--

- Not only is it built off of our experience, but as we... It's a living course. So, as we change things at Norman & Young, that gets updated in the course. And so, what that prevents our members from doing is, have to focus any energy on research. We do that part for them. We test it and we find best practice, and then pass that onto them.

And so, not only is it some of our best practice in what we've determined, but it's actually evolving as we learn. And I think that's very important. So people don't get left behind. We're still.. I still have my Real Estate Photography business.

We shoot houses every day. I might not be answering the phone anymore, I might not be shooting myself, but I'm very well involved in it. And I think that's important to still be practicing in that sense, because it keeps me up to speed with what's going on, and it doesn't get antiquated.

- Yes. And this thought of you updating the courses is just making me crazy because I'm at 60% completion. And I feel like I want to get to a hundred percent, and you're just going to keep adding helpful and useful content to it.
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

If you are just beginning your real estate photography / virtual tours journey, you will succeed faster with one of these courses.

Dan
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

New! Lower Price for the WGAN Community (effective 9 February 2021).

Use this WGAN Affiliate Link for Real Estate Photographer Pro Course - with the coupon code - WEGETAROUND to get the course for $497 instead of $897; plus, the first 12 months of WGAN-TV Training Academy free!

Dan
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Real Estate Photographer Pro Course by Eli Jones

Virtual Tour Pro course by Ben Claremont

WGAN-TV 4 Real Estate Photographer Pro Courses-Which is Right for You-#1949-Who is Real Estate Photographer Pro Course for? with Course Creator Eli Jones

Hi All,

In this WGAN-TV Short Story (#1949, above), Real Estate Photographer Pro course creator Eli Jones talks about who is Real Estate Photographer Pro course for.

Got a question about Virtual Tour Pro course by Ben Claremont or Real Estate Photographer Pro course by Eli Jones? (I have watched about 60 percent of each course, as of 30 March 2021).

Best,

Dan
Post 10 IP   flag post
101646 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?