WGAN-TV Real Estate Media Services and Pricing-#1588-Why Choose From Each Category Of Service with Real Estate Photographer Pro Course Creator Eli Jones

Screen Grab: Real Estate Photographer Pro Course by Eli Jones | Save 70 Percent with this We Get Around Network Affiliate Link. | Exclusive: get 12 months FREE of WGAN-TV Training Academy with purchase of Real Estate Photographer Pro Course.

Video: Can you offer just photos or just virtual tours to real estate agents?

Hi All,

In this WGAN-TV Short Story (#1588, above), Norman & Young Founder and Real Estate Photographer Pro Course Creator Eli Jones explains that if you are new to real estate photography and/or virtual tours for real estate agents, it's likely that you need to offer a minimum of:

1. photos
2. virtual tours
3. videos

(not just photos: not just virtual tours)

To see my entire interview with Norman & Young Founder and Real Estate Photographer Pro Course Creator Eli Jones:

Transcript: WGAN-TV MSPs: How to Price Matterport, Photos, Video and Drone

If you are new to real estate photography and/or new to virtual tours for real estate agents, succeed faster with Real Estate Photographer Pro course by Eli Jones.

Happy holidays,

Dan

Transcript (video above)

- Okay. So, I'll start with photos first, but I'm hearing I need to be a one-stop shop. How quickly do I need to get up to offering other services? And what are those core services that a real estate agent would expect a photographer to offer?

- Yeah. So, speaking back to my experience with this, the first two years of my business, I only offered photos. And so, I think you do have some time with just photos, just because most agents only order photos. You'll lose a percentage of the business that wants 3D tours too, but you have some run room with photos. That being said, the market's changing quickly, and it's becoming more commonplace to expect everything.

So, I had two years, but that was a number of years ago. I think, as long as you're working towards that, it's definitely something that, it doesn't need to be instantly, but I always tell our members that you're...

By not offering that, there's a ton of opportunity cost, and a ton of loss to business, for something that isn't going to take you a lot of time to add, or a lot of money. And so, while I think you could go probably indefinitely with just photos, it's my recommendation.

And it's definitely in your financial best interest to start adding virtual tours and other services as fast as possible. To talk on kind of the second part of the question, which was what is an expected service, or what makes a company full service?

There's a really easy way to simplify it down to three services. You have to offer photos, 3D virtual tours, and videos.