Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceCAPTUR3DMuseumsShow TourSlide Show

Matterport MatterTag - Slidesshow13795

filinto private msg quote post Address this user
Guys, What is the workaround (if any) to set a MatterTag with pictures SlideShow?
Post 1 IP   flag post
CharlesHH private msg quote post Address this user
Make a video with 5 seconds per slide is an easy one.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by filinto
Guys, What is the workaround (if any) to set a MatterTag with pictures SlideShow?

@filinto

What are you trying to accomplish that you do not want to use the Matterport Highlight Reel for a slide show

Thanks,

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanSmigrod
Quote:

@filinto

What are you trying to accomplish that you do not want to use the Matterport Highlight Reel for a slide show

Thanks,

Dan
Hi Dan, I tell you this... my clients are constantly asking for picture slideshow in areas like a bedroom / a living room etc. What they do is they stage these areas with different elements (people, kids playing, flowers, etc) they take multiple photos of these sets so they can present it in a MatterTag of how the space can be used or "lived". For this they do not want to plant several MatterTags all over the place.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Hi Dan, I tell you this... my clients are constantly asking for picture slideshow in areas like a bedroom / a living room etc. What they do is they stage these areas with different elements (people, kids playing, flowers, etc) they take multiple photos of these sets so they can present it in a MatterTag of how the space can be used or "lived". For this they do not want to plant several MatterTags all over the place.
Edit 1 min ago

@filinto

Thank you for the backstory.

While not exactly what you are asking, what if you:

1. Shot the Matterport Tour three times (staged with different elements: adults/kids/flowers)
2. Displayed each Matterport Tour side-by-side-by-side in the media player from Show & Tour. Here is an example from this WGAN Forum discussion:

✓ How to Show Side-By-Side of a Digital Twin Before and After Tour?

Quote:
Originally Posted by @sherpa_media
Hey @ron0987, you can create a media player with Show & Tour to accomplish this. See the example below!

Your thoughts?

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@filinto

Here are three Matterport tours in one Show & Tour media player:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherpa_media
Hey everyone 👋

Do you pursue apartments, senior living, or other multi-family housing clients for virtual tours of their model units and different floor plans? Here is a great way to combine all the virtual tours for your client to easily share and place on their website.

Example with 2 model units.👇

Example with 3 floor plans.👇

The Show & Tour media player allows you to combine any number of virtual tours, videos, photo galleries, and more into one single player that can be shared with one link or embedded on a website.

>>> There are also a few great benefits to wrapping your virtual tours in a media player:

1) If you ever shoot an additional unit, or reshoot an existing unit, you client doesn't have to do anything on their end to add more links to their website. Once the media player is in place you can make any edits to it.

2) You get a link to your website. This is a huge SEO and branding benefit. Notice the "Created by" link in the bottom left corner of the player.

3) Maybe you shot these tours with Matterport and you are thinking about switching to another platform. You then found a way to export your panoramas and recreate the tour on another platform. You can change up the tours at any time under the same media player link. You client doesn't have to lift a finger to make that change.

And don't forget... 👇

WGAN Standard or Premium Member? Receive the free use of Show & Tour Starter Membership using this WGAN Order Form. For the password, Private Message @DanSmigrod

+ All WGAN Forum Members get the first three (3) months free of Show & Tour Starter Plan, Private Message - @DanSmigrod - for the coupon code.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanSmigrod
@filinto

Here are three Matterport tours in one Show & Tour media player:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherpa_media
Hey everyone 👋

Do you pursue apartments, senior living, or other multi-family housing clients for virtual tours of their model units and different floor plans? Here is a great way to combine all the virtual tours for your client to easily share and place on their website.

Example with 2 model units.👇

Example with 3 floor plans.👇

The Show & Tour media player allows you to combine any number of virtual tours, videos, photo galleries, and more into one single player that can be shared with one link or embedded on a website.

>>> There are also a few great benefits to wrapping your virtual tours in a media player:

1) If you ever shoot an additional unit, or reshoot an existing unit, you client doesn't have to do anything on their end to add more links to their website. Once the media player is in place you can make any edits to it.

2) You get a link to your website. This is a huge SEO and branding benefit. Notice the "Created by" link in the bottom left corner of the player.

3) Maybe you shot these tours with Matterport and you are thinking about switching to another platform. You then found a way to export your panoramas and recreate the tour on another platform. You can change up the tours at any time under the same media player link. You client doesn't have to lift a finger to make that change.

And don't forget... 👇

WGAN Standard or Premium Member? Receive the free use of Show & Tour Starter Membership using this WGAN Order Form. For the password, Private Message @DanSmigrod

+ All WGAN Forum Members get the first three (3) months free of Show & Tour Starter Plan, Private Message - @DanSmigrod - for the coupon code.

I missed this post. This is actually a very nice option.
Thanks
Post 7 IP   flag post
MeshImages private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

I use kuula with 4:3 images and create a slideshow which can be displayed as media input in a mattertag. But you probably need a kuula pro subscription to use this feature.

Here is an example with some examples in the Mattertags
Post 8 IP   flag post
Paris
RomainReparage private msg quote post Address this user
@MeshImages:
Beware the exemple you shared is open for edit (so strange i didn't know i could have edit access without you add an mp edit account)

Great option for kuala slide show btw
Post 9 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeshImages
Quote:

I use kuula with 4:3 images and create a slideshow which can be displayed as media input in a mattertag. But you probably need a kuula pro subscription to use this feature.

Here is an example with some examples in the Mattertags

Thank you for your input. It's another workaround for a featureless Matterport platform...
We pay enough money on subscriptions to Matterport, it's now more than time for them to fulfil more requests from our bucket list (an old and dusty I would say)!
Post 10 IP   flag post
@RomainReparage Thanks, I have changed the link. Crazy, must be a bug in the cloud system. This should not be possible!
Post 11 IP   flag post
@RomainReparage

This bug currently works with every Matterport model, this is a serious risk! I can manipulate every model on MOUG!
Post 12 IP   flag post
Paris
RomainReparage private msg quote post Address this user
@MeshImages !!!!
Post 13 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@MeshImages @RomainReparage

A developer writes:

"...it seems that there is some way to open up the [Matterport] workshop editor for any matterport space.

Even if it's possible to do this, you can't save data unless you are logged in with permissions to do so."

Does that help?

Dan
Post 14 IP   flag post
@DanSmigrod Thanks. Yes, this helps.

I must say, that this is a (new) feature, that I do not like at all. Everybody can read my edits. Everybody can take measurements, even if I do not allow in showcase. Can you also surpass the password protection with it?
Post 15 IP   flag post
CharlesHH private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

In this case it might be worth looking at CAPTUR3D.
You can have a model and underneath a slide show.
They generate some stills from the 3D tour but you can hide these and upload your own staged images.

Here is an example
clickable text
Scroll down for the slide show.
You will also see a red tag near the door that has a video featuring the garden. Video created very simply using Mac Photos
Post 16 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by @MeshImages
@DanSmigrod Thanks. Yes, this helps.

I must say, that this is a (new) feature, that I do not like at all. Everybody can read my edits. Everybody can take measurements, even if I do not allow in showcase. Can you also surpass the password protection with it?

I have added this discussion to this WGAN Forum topic:

"Wish List" for Matterport Workshop

Perhaps others can answer this question:

Quote:
Originally Posted by @MeshImages
Can you also surpass the password protection with it?

Seems like the owner of the content should have control over allowing/not allowing measurements.

Happy holidays,

Dan
Post 17 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesHH
Quote:

In this case it might be worth looking at CAPTUR3D.
You can have a model and underneath a slide show.
They generate some stills from the 3D tour but you can hide these and upload your own staged images.

Here is an example
clickable text
You will also see a red tag near the door that has a video featuring the garden. Video created very simply using Mac Photos

@CharlesHH

Thanks for sharing the CAPTUR3D example. I also like the Google Earth Fly-in video overlay of the Matterport tour in the bottom right.

Dan
Post 18 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Here is an example
clickable text

@filinto

Is the CAPTUR3D Single Property Website example provided by @CharlesHH helpful?

It's a way to display the photos that you are talking about; without using Matterport MatterTags.

Dan
Post 19 IP   flag post
Quote:
Make a video with 5 seconds per slide is an easy one.
Charles, do you know if we can embed a video (from Vimeo) that loops?
Post 20 IP   flag post
101432 20 20
This topic is archived. Start new topic?