Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 25 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Ben ClaremontNewbiesTrainingVirtual Tour Pro CourseWGANTV Live at 5

WGANTV>Ben Claremont Top 10 Tips for Building a Profitable Virtual Tour Biz13716

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Text Me 5 Minutes Before Air

Save 15 percent on Virtual Tour Pro course by Ben Claremont AND 12 months free WGAN-TV Training Academy Membership with the WGAN Coupon Code WGANVTP using this WGAN Affiliate Link for Virtual Tour Pro Course by Ben Claremont.

Virtual Tour Pro: Available Now! | Video courtesy of Ben Claremont Vimeo Channel (29 October 2019)

WGAN-TV Live at 5: Ben Claremont's Top 10 Tips for Building a Profitable Virtual Tour Business

Hi All,

✓ Thinking about getting started with 3D/360 virtual tours for real estate?
✓ Just bought a 360º camera and wondering how to make money with it?
✓ Struggling to develop new business for your 3D/360º virtual tour business?

On WGAN-TV Live at 5 (5 pm EST | GMT -5) on Wednesday, 16 December 2020, my guest will be 360º Subject Matter Expert Ben Claremont:

WGAN-TV Live at 5: Ben Claremont's Top 10 Tips for Building a Profitable Virtual Tour Business

Ben will also talk about his recent updates to Virtual Tour Pro Course - on learning how to: plan; shoot; edit; get clients and get paid for your 360º virtual tours:

✓ nearly DOUBLED the amount of overall content & lessons. It’s gone from 8 hours to 15+ hours of content; all centered around helping you start a long-term virtual tour business!
✓ Virtual Tour Pro members now get exclusive access to one of the best virtual tour communities on Facebook! With around 1,400 members in Ben's private group, you can ask an unlimited amount of questions, get feedback on your work & see what other top virtual tour pros are doing around the world.
✓ You'll also get lifetime access to the course & all future lessons. VTP is STILL growing and Ben will continue to add new lessons to the course on a regular basis, with zero cost to existing customers.

I recommend Virtual Tour Pro course by Ben Claremont for:

1. real estate photographers that want to offer Virtual Tours as an Add On
2. real estate photographers that offer virtual tours and want help with business development
3. virtual tour photographers that want to improve the image quality of their virtual tours

Virtual Tour Pro will help shape your journey both as a photographer and an entrepreneur.

In a previous WGAN-TV Live at 5 show, Ben talked about:

Which 360 Camera Should You Buy? (Ben's Top 8 Features for Virtual Tours)
Top 10 Tips for Starting a Virtual Tour Business

Free Text Reminder: Text Me 5 Minutes Before Air!

About 360º Subject Matter Expert and YouTuber Ben Claremont (105,000 YouTube Followers)

After ten years struggling to make ends meet as a filmmaker and settling into corporate videography, one day in early 2015 Ben found himself with a brand new prospect: 360! After buying his first 360 camera (the Theta m15) with the last $500 to his name, Ben fell in love with this new medium and quickly set out to learn everything he could.

Four years later with over 160 YouTube tutorials, 3 world tours, four video courses and a published book, the passion for 360 is alive and well. The 360 community has grown massively since Ben first started, and he has witnessed first hand the amazing opportunities an "average Joe like [him]" has to make a name for himself in this new and emerging field. Ben's belief is the more we all share our knowledge, the more we all benefit!

On the average day you’ll find Ben sipping a long black at Sydney’s Circular Quay, before setting out to create the next great piece of content (or at least something passable enough for Instagram). Ben's girlfriend, Devon, and budgie Snowy give him the love and support behind the scenes for me keep doing what he loves every day.

Ben Claremont Links

YouTube | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Bio | Courses | Virtual Tour Pro Course | Virtual Tour Pro Course Curriculum

Special WGAN Offers

1. Save 15 percent on Virtual Tour Pro course by Ben Claremont AND 12 months free WGAN-TV Training Academy Membership with the WGAN Coupon Code WGANVTP using this WGAN Affiliate Link Virtual Tour Pro.

2. Free Virtual Tour Pro Course by Ben Claremont when you:

pre-pay for 24 months of WGAN Standard Membership

Happy holidays,

Dan

---

Video: WHO is Ben Claremont and WHY does he shoot 360?! | Video courtesy of Ben Claremont YouTube Channel (8 October 2019)

What inside Virtual Tour Pro Course by Ben Claremont?

In this course, we cover everything from the very basics of what gear to buy and how to use it, to advanced 360 photography techniques, my full post production workflow (for both photo editing & virtual tour creation), and the steps I take to land clients! The curriculum currently consists of over 100+ training videos (15+ hours) and I add new videos every month to keep the learning relevant and up-to-date.

Source: Virtual Tour Pro

Save 15 percent on Virtual Tour Pro Course by Ben Claremont AND 12 months free WGAN-TV Training Academy Membership with the WGAN Coupon Code WGANVTP using this WGAN Affiliate Link Virtual Tour Pro.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Screen Grab | See Live Popup to Right in WGAN Forum

Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

Today (Wednesday, 16 December 2020), our guest on WGAN-TV Live at 5 is Virtual Tour Mentor Ben Claremont. Ben is the Creator of Virtual Tour Pro Course.

The topic? Ben Claremont's top 10 tips for building a profitable virtual tour business.

Thanks for watching the show.

Happy holidays,

Dan

P.S. Plus, we'll talk about how you can win Virtual Tour Pro Course by Ben Claremont in the WGAN Text2Win Sweepstakes (#3).
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Post 5 IP   flag post
Dunetop private msg quote post Address this user
Are you Up?
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
88-WGAN-TV: Ben Claremont's Top 10 Tips for Building a Profitable Virtual Tour Business | Wednesday, 16 December 2020

Hi All,

Thanks to Ben Claremont for his 10 Tips for Building a Profitable Virtual Tour Business on WGAN-TV Live at 5 earlier today (video above).

This is a "must watch" show if you are:

1. new to 3D/360 virtual tours
2. need help with business develop

Virtual Tour Pro Course by Ben Claremont will help you succeed faster if you are:

1. new to 3D/360 virtual tours
2. need help with business development
3. need help with advanced editing and other post production techniques

Save 15 percent on Virtual Tour Pro Course by Ben Claremont - and get 1-Year WGAN-TV Training Academy Membership - with coupon code: WGANVTP using this WGAN Affiliate Link for Virtual Tour Pro Course by Ben Claremont.

Best,

Dan
Post 7 IP   flag post
101646 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?