Hi All,

The WGAN Forum Question of the Day for Wednesday, 2 December 2020:

What COVID-19 precautions do you take on your shoots?

Your thoughts?

Dan

P.S. This WGAN Question of the Day is inspired by the following in this WGAN Forum discussion:

Quote:
Originally Posted by @3dshowcaseuk
I created this last month. With embedded videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by @3dshowcaseuk
The tour above was shot under strict quidelines. I was tested 2 days before the shoot, temperature on arrival, clean scrubs and mask provided and my clothes bagged up. I was always accompanied by a member of management. I did not shoot any occupied rooms. Started the corridors of the rooms at 7am and had the whole 1st floor including empty rooms scanned by 8.20am before residents were served breakfast. Then moved downstairs and scanned the remainder of the building before any residents came down to the communal areas.
It’s hard to believe that this is a busy residential home and I managed to scan the whole building without a single person coming into shot. Don’t get me wrong I had to restart the camera in several occasions. There were 13 staff on site working at the time.
I also managed to scan the whole thing without touching a single surface or item. Everything that needed moved or opened or closed I asked for the staff member to fix for me.