Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 406 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 32,418 Page Views | 18,255 Unique Visitors | 24 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
CaseFreeGearMyCaseBuilderWGAN Forum Membership Benefit of the Week

Free Shipping on Three Hard Cases for Matterport Pro2 3D Camera13641

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
WGAN Forum Membership Benefit of the Week
---

Video: Custom Foam Made Easy - MyCaseBuilder Custom Foam Quick Overview Tutorial | Video courtesy of MyCaseBuilder YouTube Channel 17 April 2020

Screen Grab: We Get Around Network Collections of Cases for Matterport Pro2 3D Camera
WGAN Pro $219.57 | WGAN Master $259.99 | WGAN Maestro $419.30

WGAN Collection: Pro | $219.57 (More Info) Source: My Case Builder | You are a Matterport Pro2 3D Pro Master. You deserve a Master Case for your Matterport Pro2 3D Camera, iPad and cables. Transport and protect your Matterport camera and accessories in this waterproof, crush-proof lightweight case. For added protection, the Matterport lenses are safely secured facing downward and the iPad screen faces inward. This case fits the Matterport 3D camera, charging cables, and an iPad (9.7" Display - 9.4" x 6.6" x 0.3" ). Case comes with a lifetime guarantee and padlock holes for extra security.
---

WGAN Collection: Master | $259.99 | You are a Matterport Pro2 3D Pro Master. You deserve a Pelican Master Case for your Matterport Pro2 3D Camera, iPad and cables. Transport and protect your Matterport camera and accessories in this waterproof, crush-proof lightweight case. For added protection, the Matterport lenses are safely secured facing downward and the iPad screen faces inward. This case fits the Matterport 3D camera, charging cables, and an iPad (9.7" Display - 9.4" x 6.6" x 0.3" ). Case comes with a lifetime guarantee and padlock holes for extra security. (More Info) Source: My Case Builder

WGAN Collection: Maestro | $419.30 | You are a Matterport Pro2 3D Pro Maestro. You deserve a Maestro Case for your Matterport Pro2 3D Camera and accessories. Transport and protect your Matterport camera and accessories in this waterproof, crush-proof lightweight case. This case has 2 removable trays that allow you to easily access and remove your items. For added protection, the Matterport lens and iPad screen are safely secured facing downward. It fits the Matterport 3D camera, charging cables, an iPad (9.7" Display - 9.4" x 6.6" x 0.3" ), disposable shoe covers, a journal, micofiber cloths, 10 different doorstops, chargetech portable charger, iclever boost cube, binder clips, desmond quick release clamp, camera head, tape, a level, a laser measure, and an extra catchall cavity for accessories. (More Info) Source: My Case Builder

Hi All,

Here are three hard case solutions for your Matterport Pro 3D Camera:

1. WGAN Collection: Pro Case | $219.57
2. WGAN Collection: Master Case | $259.99
3. WGAN Collection: Maestro Case | $419.30

Don't like how the foam is configured? With My Case Builder, you can modify the foam in the cases above – or – start from scratch using templates for most cameras – including Matterport Pro 3D Cameras – as well as drones. [My Case Builder Foam 101: How to Choose Your Foam | Do It Yourself Foam

I helped design these cases with the My Case Builder engineering and design team because I wasn't happy with other cases where the Matterport lenses face up in the case. That's a recipe for disaster.

Best,

Dan

Special Offer for We Get Around Network Forum Members

➡️ Free MyCaseBuilder ground shipping in the Continental U.S. on this (and all) MyCaseBuilder cases
➡️ Private Message me for the Promo Code

Special Offer for We Get Around Network Standard and Premium Members

➡️ Free MyCaseBuilder ground shipping in the Continental U.S. on this (and all) MyCaseBuilder cases
➡️ 15 percent WGAN rebate on all MyCaseBuilder cases (on before tax and shipping price) with WGAN Promo Code
➡️ Private Message me for the Promo Code

My Case Builder Brands

---
Pricing as of Wednesday, 25 November 2020. Prices subject to change.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Matt19 private msg quote post Address this user
Looks like some great cases! Which do you (@DanSmigrod ) have? I still have not purchased a case for my Matterport. Curious as to which models/cases everyone loves! Also curious as to what size tablets everyone uses? I currently have 12.9 iPad which I love because of the screen size but have also found that it gets heavy after using it on large shots. I see the cases have the Matterport camera upside down too. I would be curious as to what everyone thinks about that...Dan included!
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Matt19

Hi Matt My Case Builder sent me the Maestro to thank you for my help designing the WGAN Collection.

(Most get the Master and the Pro a close second.

I designed the cases with the Matterport facing down specifically to protect the glass (including from stuff being tossed in on top of the camera.

You can modify any of the cases for your gear, if different.

Best,

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
Matt19 private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod Thanks for the quick reply! The Maestro looks really nice! Love the multi platforms/tier. That being said it also seems pretty big. Do you agree? I notice you didn't fit your tripod in your case. What case did you have before this? Does the larger size seem to be an issue or do you not mind it? I love the idea of having dedicated spots for everything. Easy to see if you left something behind.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Matt19

The Maestro is likely too big for most. It is HEAVY and BIG, but it does have ALL my gear - except the tripod - (and is very impressive when you show up for a shoot).

And, I don't recommend designing a case to include a tripod. Get a tripod bag.

You might gather all your stuff and design a case that is unique to you and your stuff.

Best,

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
101705 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?