Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Noel private msg quote post Address this user
Has anyone gone ahead with the MP beta testing? Are you able to share a link or the VR tour? I have just been quoted a price so that I could convert one of my properties. I am not going down this path, as yet. Thanks in advance
Post 1 IP   flag post
ScanMan private msg quote post Address this user
Beta testers had to sign a NDA so you might have to buy them a drink and get them really drunk before they spill the beans.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Morten private msg quote post Address this user
G'day Noel,

We have converted almost 20 models to VR over the past 6 months (through Matterport). I can highly recommend the service and the quality is steadily improving.

The main limitation for now, is giving access to users until it is out of Beta. However, it is the biggest WOW factor I have experienced in over 10 years of being involved with Virtual Tours.

Morten
Post 3 IP   flag post
360Verbeelding private msg quote post Address this user
Hi, I understand that MP wants 500 US for processing a file to VR and it needs 2 weeks to process. Is this correct. My question is, why so expencive and why do the need al that time to process. As i wamt to convert my regular 360 shootings to VR it takes me not more then a day including touch ups of the footage. I do this in Kolor, that sells for under 200 US, more then half the cost of on MP VR.

I think MP should think about who their clients are that will want to sell VR showcases to their clients in the future. And start with a reasonable price to convert showcases to VR.

Its not rocket sceince.

Grtz Rene.
Post 4 IP   flag post
101421 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?