Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 837 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 35,106 Page Views | 19,195 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
InsideMapsiPhone 12LidarPlatformsVersusWGANTV Live at 5

WGAN-TV Live at 5: How to Shoot/Create Free InsideMaps 3D Tours with iPhone13636

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Illustration courtesy of InsideMaps

Illustration courtesy of InsideMaps

InsideMaps 3D Tour courtesy of InsideMaps. (Shot with an iPhone 11)

Free Text Reminders for WGAN-TV Live at 5 shows: Text Me 5 Minutes Before Air!

WGAN-TV Live at 5: How to Shoot and Create Free InsideMaps 3D Tours with an iPhone

Hi All,

My guests on WGAN-TV Live at 5 on Thursday, 3 December 2020 at 5 pm (GMT -5) are:

1. InsideMaps Vice President of Strategic Partnerships Gabe Knox (@InsideMaps_Gabe)
2. InsideMaps Chief Technology Officer Jörgen Birkler

The show:

WGAN-TV Live at 5: How to Shoot and Create Free InsideMaps 3D Tours with an iPhone

Discussion includes:

1. Front-End: Demo of InsideMaps 3D tours (shot with iPhones 11/Pro 12, shot with Ricoh Theta Z1); including measurement, photos, video, floor plan

2. Creating InsideMaps 3D Tours using:
► iPhones 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max (leveraging LiDAR) to create free 3D Tours (beta) [also iPhones X and 11)
[InsideMaps is the first virtual tour platform for residential real estate to leverage the LiDAR in the Apple iPhone 12 Pro - paired with a rotator - to enable professionally created 3D Tours.]
► iPhones 6, 7, 8, 10, 11 and 12 to create affordable 3D tours
► Ricoh Theta Z1 (and other 360 cameras)

3. Image quality and workflow using the InsideMaps HERO Rotator for iPhone + InsideMaps Capture App (Demo with Rotator)

4. InsideMaps 3D tours versus Matterport 3D tours

5. Sweet spots for InsideMaps 3D tours
Residential Real Estate
Travel and Hospitality
Property Management
Architectural Visualization (including BIM Revit/IFC exporting and interactive interior designs.)

6. Back-End: How to edit an InsideMaps 3D Tour

7. InsideMaps Pricing: (3D Tour, Floor Plan, HDR photos, Video) and photo-realistically rendered walk-throughs for Architectural Visualization
► Beta
► Subscription Packages
► Per Project Pricing (for Cloud-Processed 3D Tours)

8. InsideMaps Pricing: HERO Rotator and accessories (batteries, charger)

What other questions should I ask my guests on WGAN-TV Live at 5?

InsideMaps is a WGAN Gold Member.

Happy holidays,

Dan

InsideMaps HERO Rotator

---
Free Text Reminder from We Get Around Network

Text WGANTV to 877-805-0960 to receive a text reminder 5 minutes before the Matterport Webinar goes live! [WGAN Form: Text Me 5 Minutes Before Air!]

Notes

1. United States and Canada Only | Must be a WGAN Forum Member
2. Msg and data rates may apply | 10 messages per month
3. Reply STOP to 877-805-0960 to cancel | Terms and Privacy Policy.
4. We Get Around Network texting powered by SimpleTexting
5. Text Message Provided by: We Get Around Network

----
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
Dan, if I am not be able to attend can you please ask them why it is USA and Canada only?
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Wingman

Yes. Will do!

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

Reminder ...

My guests on WGAN-TV Live at 5 today, Thursday, 3 December 2020 at 5 pm (GMT -5) are:

1. InsideMaps Vice President of Strategic Partnerships Gabe Knox (@InsideMaps_Gabe)
2. InsideMaps Chief Technology Officer Jörgen Birkler

The show:

If you have nearly any iPhone, you will want to watch this show.

Best,

Dan

P.S. Free Text Reminders for WGAN-TV Live at 5 shows: Text Me 5 Minutes Before Air!
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Free Text Reminders for WGAN-TV Live at 5 shows: Text Me 5 Minutes Before Air!
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
86-WGAN-TV How to Shoot and Create InsideMaps 3D Tours for Free with an iPhone with InsideMaps Vice President of Strategic Partnerships Gabe Knox (@InsideMaps_Gabe) and InsideMaps Chief Technology Officer Jörgen Birkler | Thursday, 3 December 2020

Hi All,

Are you professional real estate photographer that wants to offer virtual tours as an Add On?

Are you researching 3D virtual tour platforms that offer a Matterport-like experience without the investment in a proprietary camera and platform and can be shot and produced much faster with an iPhone X or later paired with a $200 rotator? And, a real unlimited free plan with a super-affordable nicely loaded $29 unlimited plan with some optional extras (like floor plans, blue-sky/green grass (and more) image editing and curated snapshots)?

Add InsideMaps to your short-list of 3D virtual tour platforms to research and take for a spin.

Begin by watching this deep-dive demo and discussion with with InsideMaps Vice President of Strategic Partnerships Gabe Knox (@InsideMaps_Gabe) and InsideMaps Chief Technology Officer Jörgen Birkler recorded live (today, Thursday, 3 December 2020).

Then visit InsideMaps.com to get started.

Happy holidays,

Dan

P.S. Gabe and Jörgen, thanks again for begin my guest on WGAN-TV Live at 5.
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Gold
Inside_Maps private msg quote post Address this user
@Wingman

Hi,
we are available world-wide. To know more, kindly visit our website or email us at info@insidemaps.com.
Post 7 IP   flag post
101631 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?