Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 29 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
MarketingMSPsSucceed Faster

Here comes 2021 - What's a "successful MSP" in terms of scanning volume?13618

dave3d private msg quote post Address this user
We're approaching "New Years Resolution" time!

Do you have an achievable scans per month or square feet scanned per month goal you want to share for 2021?

In terms of Matterport scans per month, or square feet scanned per month using Matterport ...(not revenue, not profit and not 360s - actual Matterport scans)... what do you consider needed to be "a successful MSP"?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Expertise private msg quote post Address this user
We've done 328 this year. Semi-succcesful, IMO.
Post 2 IP   flag post
dave3d private msg quote post Address this user
That sounds awesome Expertise! If that's semi-successful I'm afraid we won't find many successful ones Any target in mind yet for 2021?

Of course many will consider much smaller counts successful. Any guess as to how many ft2 that was?
Post 3 IP   flag post
Expertise private msg quote post Address this user
500 would be nice.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
Permit me to suggest that "successful" is anyone who is earning a living, supporting a family, and enjoying the work they do. I expect even Jeff Bevos ponders 'How can I earn more' but we in America place too much emphasis purely on monetary gain. Is your family healthy and happy? Are your kids on track to become smarter than us one day? Are we making choices based not only on dollars but what kind of planet we will leave to our great-great-grandchildren?

Years ago I heard, "Most businessmen, on their deathbed, are not thinking 'I wish I had played more golf.'"

We laud "Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness", the latter which often leads profoundly toward consumerism and greed. On this one, I'm with the French. Their equivalent slogan is "Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité" (liberty, equality, brotherhood). We have a responsibility to each other and all life on this planet. So I'll bet there are successful MSPs whose scans per month are surprisingly few.

On this Thanksgiving holiday (in the U.S.) weekend, I hope some MSPs will also weigh in on what makes them feel deeply successful.
Post 5 IP   flag post
101636 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?