Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Virtual Reality

MUG Members Doing Matterport VR Demos/Events1358

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Are you doing Matterport Virtual Reality Public Demos/Events?

Please let your Matterpeeps know in this thread.

---

I will start it off.

Tuesday, 1 March 2016 at Georgia Production Partnership (GPP). It's an association of film/television production people in Atlanta.

I am the featured speaker at this GGP monthly meeting. 100-150 Members are expected to attend. Georgia is ranked third in the USA for film/television production.

I will demo We Get Around WalkAround VR – powered by Matterport – with the help of We Get Around Associate Photographer and Architect - and MUG Forum Member - @YairYépez.

---

I demo Matterport VR because it opens doors for 3D Tour conversations.

---

Best,

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
davidpylyp private msg quote post Address this user
inman also opened the conversation about 3d with this

http://realtormag.realtor.org/technology/feature/article/2016/02/3-technology-habits-you-should-kick
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
A (tech savvy) Atlanta real estate agent client asked We Get Around to demo Matterport virtual reality in his booth at the Georgia Bridal Show noon-5 pm EST this Sunday, 6 March 2016.

The VR demo will be the "eye-candy" to attract people to his booth.

We're excited to help-out our client. He's paying for everything. I just show up (plus, I will bring a flat screen TV/DVD player looping the two videos below).

The best possible outcome would be brides and grooms -- or their parents -- listing their house for sale with this real estate agent (and we shoot 3D Tours).

(The VR is meant as eye-candy only to show how homes will be marketed in the future. We're happy getting 3D Tour orders from our real estate agent client.)

What events are you participating in and why?

Dan

Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Nic the Realtor was thrilled with the VR demo in his booth at the Georgia Bridal Show.

He got a lot of solid, hot leads.

The VR demo helped get people into the booth and relaxed them to chat with Nic (and his colleagues Debbie and Jackson).

On the TV, we looped the video below to show a 3D Tour that's included with his listings.

Post 4 IP   flag post
101429 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?