Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 761 Unique Visitors
9,056 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,838 Page Views | 19,122 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Giraffe360

Giraffe360, a robotic camera for real estate, raises $4.5M13577

WGAN Standard
New York City
Jonathan_Klein private msg quote post Address this user
Giraffe360, a robotic camera for real estate, raises $4.5M from LAUNCHub and Hoxton Ventures

TechCrunch November 17, 2020

Image Credits: Giraffe360

"Giraffe360 has a robotic camera, combined with a subscription service, which enables real estate agents and brokers to generate high-resolution photos of properties, floor plans and virtual tours. It has now raised $4.5 million in a funding round led by LAUNCHub Ventures and Hoxton Ventures. Also participating is HCVC (Hardware Club), alongside existing investor Change Ventures.", said TechCrunch

"The startup is leaning into the opportunity of 2020 as property viewings have migrated from physical to virtual, in large part because of the pandemic.", said TechCrunch

"Giraffe360 uses a high-specification sensor, lidar laser technology and robotics. The camera is sold to real estate agents and brokers as a service for £399 per month. It was founded in 2016 in Riga, Latvia by two brothers, Mikus Opelts and Madars Opelts, and is headquartered in London, U.K.", said TechCrunch

Read the full editorial by TechCrunch
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
I was going to post about them 2-3 days ago but found a 4yo thread on the forum and there were also a few more created recently.

There is a video from them on youtube and under it there is one person who says they charge £399 monthly for 16 tours. I do not know if she is a photographer or real estate agent.

Here is the old thread on the forum about them. In fact the very first one.
https://www.wegetaroundnetwork.com/topic/4536/page/1/giraffe-360-camera---matterport-threat/#15
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
GETMYVR private msg quote post Address this user
They state in their blog prices for virtual tours generically start at $400 in the US, and that their service & Matterport is the only sensible choice for agents.

Not an MP killer by a long shot.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
I have seen it to. I guess everyone makes their own story just to sell their own service.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Expertise private msg quote post Address this user
Robotic? I do not think it means what you think it means.
Post 5 IP   flag post
101740 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?