Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 39 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Go ThruGoogle Street ViewGSVPanoskinVersus

360Rumors>Best Google Street View virtual tour software: Panoskin vs GoThru13555

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Video: What is the BEST Street View Publishing Software? | Video courtesy of Street View Eysteinn YouTube Channel | 15 August 2020

Video: How to use PANOSKIN to upload Virtual Tours to Street View | Video courtesy of Street View Eysteinn YouTube Channel | 20 February 2020

Video: GoThru Tutorial - How to Publish Virtual Tours on Street View | Video courtesy of Street View Eysteinn YouTube Channel | 14 June 2020

Hi All,

360 Rumors (16 November 2020) Best Google Street View virtual tour software: Panoskin vs GoThru

"Two of the most popular software to publish virtual tours to Street View are Panoskin and GoThru. There are other software that can publish to Street View, such as Pano2VR, 3DVista and others, but these are unique as they are built specifically with Street View in mind. Both of them also offer you to host the tour on their server (separate from Google Street View), but in this article I wanted to focus primarily on publishing to Street View. I will go over 10 aspects; Pricing, Sign up Process, Ease of Use, Speed, Removing Tripod, Blurring, Keyboard Shortcuts, Customer Care and Additional Features. For each I will evaluate which one is better and then at the end hopefully we will have a winner," says the 360 Rumors article.

Which one do you use and what do you like best about it?

WGAN Forum Related Discussions

WGAN Forum discussions tagged: Panoskin | GoThru | Google Street View | GSV

Best,

Dan

WGAN Membership Benefit

(WGAN Standard and Premium Members receive the free use of Panoskin Pro. Please use this WGAN Form. (Please Private Message me for the password) | Not yet a WGAN Standard or Premium Member? Highlights of WGAN Standard Membership Benefits | Compare WGAN Membership Plans | Join WGAN Standard Member | Join WGAN Premium Member

---
Post 1 IP   flag post
TakedaSan private msg quote post Address this user
I use and prefer to use Panoskin as the tour system to publish to Google Street View.
Post 2 IP   flag post
101421 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?