Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
FirmwareLabpanoPilot EraPilot One EEPilotTour

Two cool things in Labpano new 5.9 firmware13546

WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
I do not use myPilot Era much these days because most want Matterport and it is usually property tours that clients want.

However I follow their group and do updates when Labpano makes them available.
Today I have updated firmware to 5.9 and noticed too cool things.

The first one is related to PilotTours

After my Era picked up location Pilot tour software started drawing my walking on a screen of PilotTour interface in dots so it is kind of mapping your walk. After each image was taken there was another bigger dot placed on the path representing where each 360 was taken on the path.

I did just 5 panos tour so processing was like one minute and the tour is ready. See it at
https://tour.labpano.com/pano/2011155fb0c4188cfb3670081798
The hotspots have been placed automatically and they are spot on in all 5 points.
I have not cared about quality of image and done it to test Pilot Tour for outdoor.

Later I noticed one good thing and one bad. The bad one, when I reach the end and turn around location of the spots is a bit wacked and stops matching my concrete path. So forward way it is ideal but walking backwards puts hotspot in wrong places.

The good thing, at first I thought that a path is drawn outdoor only and based on GPS data. I was wrong. I did the test inside and the path I walked inside my house was drawn on the screen. And again every time a pano was taken it was placed on the path where it was taken

And the second cool thing, Labpano added "Hid Photographer" feature. It is available in PilotTour mode and Photo mode. Unfortunately I cannot figure out how it works even with their instructions on the camera screen. I have asked Labpano to comment and explain.

But the fact that they listen and added this feature is fantastic.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@Wingman

WOW! Thanks for sharing with the WGAN Community about the two new features of PilotTour for Labpano Pilot Era and Labpano Pilot One EE.

I anticipate taking PilotTour for a spin laster this week and seeking if I can figure out Hide Photographer feature.

Please do continue to share examples from your Pilot Era.

Best,

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Video: Hot to Pilot One - Hide Photographer | Video courtesy of Ivan Alchimista YouTube Channel | 15 November 2020
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
I have done it exactly as Ivan explaining but I still see myself in the picture taken by the Era. I will try it again later today.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
I could make it working. However I did not change anything and was doing the same steps as yesterday. Not sure why it didn't work before.

btw, that feature is available only in the camera, you won't find it in the PilotGo app.
Post 5 IP   flag post
101429 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?