Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 25 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360AdviceBusiness PlanFullFrameMarketingPicdropRealtorsRELA

Website for acquiring new clients / backend for image delivery and billing13488

PickChuck private msg quote post Address this user
Questions for the brain trust:

1. Does your website bring you new clients?
2. If not what could you do to fix it?
3. How are you handing the back office work?

The reason I ask this is I am struggling on both of those fronts and I am helping a good friend transition to full time Real Estate photography from managing a Camera store's trade and repair department where he worked at for 10 years. They went out of business due to the pandemic.

He is actually is a long time photographer and pretty solid. I really like his website and he said yesterday that he got his FIRST client from it. It has been up since April. He has word of mouth working for him and is shooting 2 to 3 jobs per week. (not enough to live on) and is also struggling on the back office side.

Also, when his income dropped his wife left him. Go figure.

Here is his website:

https://www.luxurylevelmedia.com

I am personally using https://www.gofullframe.com for my back office side. I am pretty invested in it as my agents have images there and know how to use it.

I have various "Splash" pages in the works but they all suck and I really need something better.

What are others using for back office?

Thanks in advance for everyone on here,

Chuck
Post 1 IP   flag post
MeshImages private msg quote post Address this user
I am also looking for the best backoffice solution.

I tried to work with RelaHQ but it misses all localisation for the German market and furthermore RelaHQ does not fulfill the EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).

Then I worked with Picdrop from Germany, which is a very good platform, but it is not built for a virtual tour business.

Treedis has a solution, too, but I don´t like the interface.

Actually I would like to see WP3D to develop into this direction.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
WGAN-TV RELA Booking System and Billing Platform for Matterport Pros #1226-How Does The Rela Dashboard And Custom Booking Page

@PickChuck

RELA has a front-end/back-end solution for real estate photographers:

Video: Front and Back-End of the RELA for MSP Photographers Store
Video: How a Client Books a Shoot with you via the RELA Storefront Add On
Video: Integrating Booking in Your Website; Syncing with Google Calendar
Video: 8 Problems Solved with RELA for Photographers Storefront Add On

All about RELA Storefront Add On

WGAN-TV RELA Booking System with Team Calendar Sync & Getting Paid for Matterport Service Providers

Best,

Dan

P.S. Works with Asteroom tours too!
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Show & Tour player with three Matterport Tours

Show & Tour player

@PickChuck

Show & Tour platform includes:

✓ Single Property Websites
✓ Content Delivery Network
✓ Invoicing and Payments

WGAN Resources

Transcript: WGAN-TV-Show & Tour Property Websites and Project Delivery Demo
✓ WGAN Forum discussions tagged: Show & Tour
WGAN-TV Training U: Show & Tour Property Websites and Project Delivery

WGAN Special Offers

Free Use of Show & Tour Plus Membership for WGAN Standard/Premium Members
Three Free Months of Show & Tour Plus Plan for WGAN Forum Members

Best

Dan

P.S. Show & Tour works with Asteroom tours too.
Post 4 IP   flag post
@DanSmigrod I think both of the above are good products and I have experimented with them a bit.

Learning curve is steep on both for me and for my agents. I wish they has some templates build in for a quick start. Possibly they do and I just missed it.

Would you believe that I have some agents that are not "computer literate"? LOL

What I like about your site it it has much knowledge and many ways you are saving the people here money.

Cheers,

Chuck
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@PickChuck

Thank you for the additional backstory and favorable comments about the WGAN Community.

Best,

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
@DanSmigrod You are welcome sir.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Deano private msg quote post Address this user
I'm curious, what would make a good backend solution? What capabilities should it have?

Here is what I think would be ideal, but please let me know your thoughts.

1. schedule appointments
2. store media (photos/video/tours) by client
3. invoicing? take payment?
4. CRM

Is this a good start? What else should the best back end solution be able to do?
Post 8 IP   flag post
@Deano That's a perfect start.

I would add:

1.The ability to create flyers and...web marketing material and link that to FB and My Emma.

2. Posting to the top 15 sites that realtors need to post to and any special requirements for those.

3. Possible mashups.

4. Affordable white label Realtor sites.

5. Ability to use PayPal, Vimeo and Apple Pay. (Some sites force one to use their processor)

Chuck
Post 9 IP   flag post
Deano private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks Chuck, just to clarify a few...

- Posting to the top 15 sites Realtors need to post to - (do you mean like zillow?) I'm a broker and unaware of 15 sites...

- white label realtor sites - do you mean single property websites?

- What do you mean by 'mashups'?
Post 10 IP   flag post
aslanmedia private msg quote post Address this user
IDK of an all-in-one solution for all of the above, but I'm using Aryeo for billing, delivering images/video, landing page for the property, etc.
Post 11 IP   flag post
@Deano

Do you know of a service that will post to many sites at the same time?

Here are the top 15 I was referring to.

https://blog.hubspot.com/sales/best-real-estate-websites

Mashups are combinations of photos. I have seen mashups of videos, stills, drone images etc. Can't find one right now but this is cool.

https://www.boredpanda.com/funny-photo-mashups-stephen-mcmennamy/

Chuck
Post 12 IP   flag post
@aslanmedia Thank you.

I'll look at that one.

Chuck
Post 13 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
GETMYVR private msg quote post Address this user
I'm in the middle of a nightmare scenario with a company I paid to build me a new website... And I had a really nice one that I got from a fellow wgan member however I don't have the guts to ask for that theme again. I transferred from their host to another host and in the process lost the theme.

I actually have 20+ years in automotive digital experience, and one of the things that I've learned over the years is that you need a very good form and in our business you need scheduling & deposit or payment Incorporated for a smooth booking and order system.

I want to share a company that I believe has an excellent contact form that can be completely customized with plenty of integrations including stripe for example for payment processing at the time of booking.

type form.com
Post 14 IP   flag post
Expertise private msg quote post Address this user
We also use FullFrame for delivery, billing, slide shows and webpages for agents. They also offer a flyer builder which agents seem to struggle with. Fullframe also can be integrated with Google Calendar but we haven't been able to figure out how to really integrate it with our business. We use Zenfolio for our public facing website, which then links to Fullframe when folks want to book.
Post 15 IP   flag post
@Expertise I find Barry very helpful. I don't think it's a big company. He said there are several roll outs of new features coming soon.

I don't think I have it google integrated yet either. I'll let you know if I figure it out.

I have one agent that does a good job with the flyers and she it mid 60's another couple of younger ones that can't figure it out.

Hope you are doing well,
Chuck
Post 16 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
@GETMYVR - I'd recommend you (and perhaps others) reach out to Glenn Tremain. He's active on WGAN. Rather than go into the details, just see the results: Google "matterport los angeles" For two years I've been at the top of page one in search (except for paid ads). This has brought me local work as well as from New York, London, Japan, Denmark, all people needing a virtual tour shot in Los Angeles. A nice website means little if people don't find it. Glenn is a master of SEO so I let him focus on the hocus-pocus.

I use WP3D Models and love its ease and dependability, but I'll second the request that WP3D add some office solutions like invoicing and scheduling. Would be a nice upgrade though my clients are happy and calling me so I don't need a lot of bells and whistles.
Post 17 IP   flag post
@Home3D Thank you sir. I'll reach out to Glenn.
Post 18 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
I do not have any backend apart from a standard wordpress admin console.
So everything is done manually.
However I have recently discovered that you can use lightroom and Adobe cloud to do proofing with a client. It has been a great experience trying it for the first time with my business client. It saves a lot of time and lets a client to choose what photos they want to pay for.

here is how it is done

Post 19 IP   flag post
Dunetop private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by PickChuck
@Deano That's a perfect start.

I would add:

1.The ability to create flyers and...web marketing material and link that to FB and My Emma.

2. Posting to the top 15 sites that realtors need to post to and any special requirements for those.

3. Possible mashups.

4. Affordable white label Realtor sites.

5. Ability to use PayPal, Vimeo and Apple Pay. (Some sites force one to use their processor)

Chuck
Very well thought out
Post 20 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
WGAN-TV RELA Booking System and Billing Platform for Matterport Pros with RELA CEO Mike Land | (20 February 2020)

@PickChuck

If you are using many tools to manage your business, RELA simplifies with its "Swiss army knife" all-in-one platform.

RELA solves these problems:

✓ creating Single Property Websites (branded, unbranded)
✓ getting paid (option to release digital assets when paid in full or party)
✓ delivering digital assets in one place
✓ booking shoots
✓ reminder notifications to client and photographer (and/or 3rd party service provider such as drone)
✓ invoicing
✓ simplify display of pricing
✓ help up-sell Optional Extras (how services are presented)
✓ easily offer different clients different pricing (such as legacy or large clients)
✓ receive deposits
✓ automatically deposit payments to your checking account
✓ accepting payments
✓ providing client with dashboard for all digital assets, invoicing (and more)
✓ couponing (one for all; unique one-time use, expiration date, only work for certain client)
✓ online ordering
✓ online booking
✓ close leads
✓ manage multiple photographers
✓ see photographers' availability in real time

@Dunetop

About:

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Dunetop

RELA offer one-click brochures from the digital assets

Dan
Post 21 IP   flag post
101646 21 21
This topic is archived. Start new topic?