Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Help WantedMPEmbedSocial MediaWP3D Models

Help Wanted via Zoom for Social Media posting using WP3D Models/MPEmbed13455

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

Are you a wiz at posting to social media - Facebook, Instagram, Twitter - with virtual tours using WP3D Models WordPress Plugin and MPEmbed showcase overlay?

Are you available for a couple hour gig - via Zoom - to help a long-time WGAN Member with social media of the clients' virtual tours?

If so, please Private Message me so that I can make an introduction via email. Please include:

✓ name
✓ company
✓ location
✓ website
✓ email

Below is the email that I received about this Help Wanted gig.

Best,

Dan

---

Hi Dan,

As you may know, I use WP3D Models and MPEmbed on my WordPress site.

I've just completed a 3D Tour for the [redacted] company. They are asking me about issues of posting this through to Facebook and other social sites, and I am completely at a loss for answers.

Dan, I need to locate someone willing to spend time with me via Zoom to learn a lot about social posting of the tours I create, as fast as possible. Yes, I'm prepared to pay for the education. Key is someone who is very smart about:

1. WP3D Models
2. MPEmbed, as used within the above, and
3. Social media, FB, IG, Twitter etc.

Can you either suggest someone [redacted] willing 'professor' with this expertise?

Would prefer to do so anonymously if possible. Guess I'm embarrassed to be so clueless on social media. I have [social media] accts with all the platforms but I rarely post, etc. and my head spins when I try to.

Thank you

[redacted]
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
This opportunity has been handled. Thanks, Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
101428 2 2
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.