Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
ZillowZillow Video Walkthrough

Zillow Video walkthrough function has disappeared from App?13442

Expertise private msg quote post Address this user
That's right.

Zillow Video walkthrough function has disappeared from their App.
We had 3 Zillow videos scheduled yesterday. Neither of our 2 photographers could access the create video button/tab in the Zillow app. Gone.

I had an older version on my phone and it was still there yesterday. My phone apparently updated the app overnight and now it is gone for me too.

Anyone else have any info?

I emailed my Zillow guy, waiting for response.
Post 1 IP   flag post
DouglasMeyers private msg quote post Address this user
They are no longer doing the video walk thurs,ONLY the Zillow 360
's now.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
Video can still be done. They just removed that self guided video in app. You now can shoot, edit, then upload. Once the video has processed you'll receive an email to forward to the agent to approve the video.

https://www.zillow.com/manage-videos
Post 3 IP   flag post
Zillow response::

"I’m so sorry your photographers were not able to use the Take Video feature yesterday. I just learned from our developers that the Take Video feature inside the Zillow app was finally discontinued and removed from the app this week. I’m so sorry we didn’t warn you a few days beforehand!"

It's a shame, the app wasn't perfect but it added transitions and I swear they were adding some stabilization.

Zillow is soooo squirelly.

The Zillow 3D thing was so clunky that we only offered them for a few weeks.

We are going to roll out a "Basic Video with Zillow upload" going forward at a higher price.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@Expertise

The Zillow 3D home tour was the only thing I used their app for ~ it’s getting better all the time paired with a Ricoh sc2, v, or better yet Z1 you get a pretty decent tour. I shoot these on ALL the improved properties i shoot these days
Post 5 IP   flag post
Hi. Are you charging for the tours or is it part of a package?

I didn't so much object to the image quality as much the clunkiness of navigation and the need to rearrange connections after upload.

Maybe we will try it again. We have a couple Ricoh Vs gathering dust.
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@Expertise

Part of my package ~ My minimum fee to show up is $300 so, I provide stills in addition to a Zillow 3D home tour.

I am woking on pricing for construction update Zillow 3D home tours for a couple builders and agents
Post 7 IP   flag post
101429 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?