Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 27 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
EventsIVRPAIVRPAQuebec2016

MUG Member Dinner at IVRPA Québec 20161343

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

If you are planning to attend IVRPA 2016 Monday, 23 May through Friday, 27 May 2016 in Quebec, please join me for ...

... the first MUG Forum International Meetup Dinner of Matterpeeps 7 pm Sunday, 22 May at TBD restaurant.

If you are also a Member of the We Get Around Referral Network, dinner is on me

Please post below if you are attending IVRPA. And, please indicate if you plan to join your Matterpeeps for dinner.

Best,

Dan

P.S. Related MUG Thread
Post 1 IP   flag post
Tosolini
Productions
Bellevue, Washington
Tosolini private msg quote post Address this user
Great idea @dansmigrod. I signed up too for this event. I'll see you though at the event, as I'll arrive too late on Sunday to join the dinner.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Press Release from IVRPA

--

IVRPA Québec 2016 Virtual Reality Conference

You are invited to Québec City 2016

On May 23-27, 2016, Québec City, Canada will be the Virtual Reality capital of the world!

Quebec 2016 VR Conference Website

Spanning five days, experts, innovators and other key players in 360 photography and VR video will be presenting, demonstrating and discussing the present and future of these industries. The marketplace is open to the public. Seats are limited, Buy your ticket now!

First IVRPA Québec City Street View Challenge hosted by Google Street View

The event also marks the first time Google Street View has hosted a photography competition. Enrolled photographers will be invited to celebrate the best that Québec has to offer. Published 360 panoramas will be judged by a panel of industry veterans, prizes will be awarded, and the collective results will be promoted as Street View’s first featured grouping of 3rd–party contributions.

Conference sessions will include:

VR at Google — Jeremy Doig, Engineering VP, Virtual Reality at Google
Over the next few years, Virtual Reality technology will come to consumers in multiple forms - in imaging products, technology platforms and everyday consumption experiences. In this talk, Jeremy will outline Google’s work in this exciting field and the opportunities for creators and visual storytellers to reach the world with transformative experiences.

Chornobyl360: Creating a VR Documentary — Kirill Pokutnyy, cofounder WIT, Kyiv, Ukraine
Chornobyl360 is a new immersive VR documentary about the famous meltdown and city.

Advancements in Street View — Charles Armstrong, Product Manager, Google Street View
360 photography is evolving rapidly. DSLR–based panoramic photography remains the top–quality production workflow, but new cameras and services from Google are pioneering a future designed for mainstream adoption. In this talk Charles will share some of Google’s progress as it gears up to support 360 photography at scale.

The Conference Marketplace:

The Marketplace is open free to the public on May 24-26, 2016, from 10 am to 6 pm. Come to the Marketplace to meet the manufacturers of equipment and software for the VR industry. A unique opportunity.

Whatever parts of the 360 Panorama and VR worlds interest you, this is going to be a milestone event!

Buy your ticket now! Seats are limited!
Event dates: May 23-27 2016,
Web Site: http://ivrpa.org/event/quebec-2016/

----

International VR Photography Association

The IVRPA is an international association of professionals who create and produce 360° immersive, interactive images and videos also called 360° panoramas and cinematic VR. Our members include professional photographers, programmers, web developers, designers, software developers, hardware manufactures, artists and enthusiasts, who produce and use 360° imaging techniques.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Tosolini I am looking forward to seeing you at IVRPA

@BarrieFisherPhoto I recall that you are going to IVRPA too. The first MUG Forum International Meetup Dinner of Matterpeeps 7 pm Sunday, 22 May at TBD restaurant.

Whom else is attending IVRPA? And, joining us for dinner?

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
BarrieFisherPhoto private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Dan,
I appreciate the invite,I will be there. I look forward to meeting you and other Matterport tribe members.
Thank you,
Barrie
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@BarrieFisherPhoto @Tosolini

The first Matterport User Group Forum International Meetup Dinner of Matterpeeps has changed to ...

7 pm Tuesday, 24 May at TBD restaurant in Quebec City, Canada.

I look forward to seeing you – and other MUG Members – Tuesday night for dinner.

Best,

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
Tosolini
Productions
Bellevue, Washington
Tosolini private msg quote post Address this user
@dansmigrod sounds good! Looks like on Tue 24th there are no conflicts with other social events. See you there!
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Tosolini @BarrieFisherPhoto

So far, 4 of us attending the ...

Matterport User Group Forum International Meetup Dinner ...

7 pm Tuesday, 24 May at TBD restaurant in Quebec City, Canada.

I will PM you the location on Tuesday, 24 May.

Dan

P.S. Other MUG Members in Quebec City on Tuesday, 24 May that can join us?
Post 8 IP   flag post
BarrieFisherPhoto private msg quote post Address this user
See you on Tuesday! Thank you for getting us all together.
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@BarrieFisherPhoto Great!

So, anyone else going to be in Quebec City and can join us?

Dan
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
So far we have four Matterpeeps getting together for dinner at IVRPA this Tuesday, 24 May 2016.

Are you going to be in Quebec City for IVRPA? Please join us.

(I will PM/email TBD restaurant info on Tuesday.

Best,

Dan
Post 11 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
So, 5 Matterpeeps - speaking five languages will be attending the 1st Annual International Meetup of Matterport User Group Forum Members...

A shout-out to "CJ" traveling the greatest distance to attend this dinner: Taiwan.

Dan
Post 12 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Fun time last night (Tuesday, 24 May 2016) at the international dinner with Matterpeeps from around the globe ...

360º Spherical Photo from Dinner
https://round.me/tour/48223/view/120822/

Dan
Post 13 IP   flag post
101641 13 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?