Screen Grab: Real Estate Photographer Pro Course by Eli Jones | Save 70 Percent with this We Get Around Network Affiliate Link. | Exclusive: get 12 months FREE of WGAN-TV Training Academy when you buy Real Estate Photographer Pro Course.

Hi All,

Two super-helpful pie charts in Real Estate Photographer Pro Course are:

Norman and Young (MSP) Percentage of May 2020 Revenue by: Photos, Video, Drone, Matterport, Twilight, Other
Norman and Young (MSP) May 2020 Revenue by: Photos, Video, Drone, Matterport, Twilight, Other

Since this data is proprietary to the course, I will not reprint it here.

I will say:

1. If you are just starting out, these pie charts illustrate why you should being with photos: not virtual tours
2. If you are just starting your real estate photographer/virtual tour photographer journey, you will succeed faster with Real Estate Photographer Pro course. I can not emphasize this enough.
3. Yes. This is a WGAN affiliate links for Real Estate Photographer Pro course. WGAN gets paid affiliate commission when you buy. That said, I recommend this course because it will help you succeed faster in residential real estate photography and virtual tours.

My guest today (Wednesday, 28 October 2020) on WGAN-TV Live at 5 is Eli Jones. Eli is the Founder of Real Estate Photographer Pro course and Norman and Young (MSP). Today's topic is:

WGAN-TV Live at 5: Which Real Estate Media Services & How to Pricing Them?

Thanks for watching this show.

Best,

Dan

P.S. Watch this free, recorded webinar: How to Get Started as a Real Estate Photographer. You will receive the link for a free Gear Cheat Sheet for new Real Estate Photographers and learn about Real Estate Photographer Pro course.