Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdvicebugCamerasExposure BlendingPro2Problems

MC250 exposure / seam issue + advice?13394

picture_this private msg quote post Address this user
Hello everyone! I've been using the Insta360 One R beta platform with success but there's a clear difference in resolution as compared to the Pro model cameras. I just did a test with an MC250 on the latest firmware and ran into this issue in both 3D (inside) and 360° (inside + outside) scan modes. There is an obvious exposure inconsistency located at the seam 180° from the start position. There are also some •chevron• type exposure issues as displayed in the last pic above the white cabinet. I'm assuming this isn't "normal" but thought I'd check in here to see if any of the forum folks had some helpful input. Thank you!

Post 1 IP   flag post
jhairalexander private msg quote post Address this user
Hi! this hapen to my while I´m scanning with my MP2 and I see it in the preview on my capture app, but when I have the final model it desapear. if this pictures you have sent is an screen capture of your preview, this issue could desapear when you upload your model. I hope this could help.

Jhair
Post 2 IP   flag post
Thanks Jhair - that's what I was hoping, but I was demoing the camera so wanted to make sure before moving forward. To confirm, yes, these are screen grabs of the 360° captures. I realize the the 3D scans in the app have a "preview - not final quality" warning, but since the 360° scans don't have the same warning I wasn't absolutely sure one way or the other. Can any other MP users confirm this is not an issue?

Thanks again!
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
I can confirm that what you see in the Capture app preview mode is not what will you get. It even says there that is just preview and not the final quality.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Thanks Wingman- appreciate the confirmation!
Post 5 IP   flag post
101428 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?