Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AsteroomPilot One EEVirtual Staging

Labpano Pilot One EE + Asteroom + Asteroom Virtual Staging13371

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Labpano Pilot One (EE) (Includes Labpano external Heatsink) | Image by Dan Smigrod | Best Practice: Take a photo of the lens height. That's used by Asteroom to add room measurements and create the 3D Dollhouse.

Hi All,

I wonder what my home office would look like tricked out with furniture.

I will shoot my home-office with the new Labpano Pilot One EE today (21 October 2020) and upload it to the Asteroom virtual tour platform.

Once I approve the Asteroom 3D Dollhouse - likely tomorrow, Thursday - I will place an order for Asteroom virtual staging.

Best,

Dan

Two free offers for Asteroom 24/7 Open House Virtual Tours as an incentive for taking Asteroom for a Spin:

Offer 1 by Asteroom: 1st Asteroom Pay Per Tour Bundle is Free for WGAN Forum Members
Offer 2 by WGAN: 1st Asteroom Virtual Staging of a 360 is free for WGAN Forum Members in October 2020

(Please see links (above) for details of these two offers.)
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Screeen Shot 1

Screen Shot 2

Screen Shot 3

Screen Shot 4

Screen Shot 5

Screen Shot 6

Hi All,

On Wednesday (21 October 2020), I shot my home office using the new Labpaono Pilot One EE with Heat Sync.

Also on Wednesday, I uploaded the seven (7) panoramas to Asteroom and by the evening, the panoramas had been edited and the 3D Dollhouse created.

Today (Thursday, 22 October 2020), I approved the 3D Dollhouse and then ordered:

1. 2D schematic floor plans
2. virtual staging of the bedroom that I use for storage (a mess)

I will post the above two items, once received.

I still want to trick-out the Asteroom virtual tour of my home-office before sharing. This will include:

1. Changing the order of the thumbnails in the Highlight Reel (auto-created by Asteroom)
2. Changing the thumbnail images (auto-created by Asteroom)
3. Changing the names of the thumbnails (I included numbers that I want to remove.) Asteroom used by image names (good!)
4. Lightly adjust the positioning of the hotspots for walking around (Asteroom auto-creates the walk around tour experience)
5. Add tags (like MatterTags)
6. Create a video from the tour (super-simple with Asteroom)
7. Globally add my nadir logo patch to all 360s

If you would like to see the seven (7) panoramas used to create this tour - straight from the Pilot One EE camera - please Private Message me:
WGAN 360 Sample Panos Dropbox Link

Best,

Dan

P.S. Note that the Asteroom Pay Per Bundle INCLUDES Floor Plans. Because Asteroom is a WGAN Gold Member, my account is setup differently for pricing. Plus, your 1st Asteroom Pay Per Tour Bundle is free for WGAN Forum Members. And, the Asteroom virtual staging is $49.99 per 360 image (not the $60 shown above in my account). How to receive the 1st Asteroom Virtual Staging of a 360 free for WGAN Forum Members through 31 October 2020.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Home-Office of We Get Around Network Founder Dan Smigrod | Includes WGAN-TV Live at 5 Studio (See Green Screen). Asteroom Virtual Tour by We Get Around Atlanta Chief Photographer Dan Smigrod | Shot with a Labpano Pilot One EE 360 Camera.

Hi All,

Above is an Asteroom virtual tour of my home-office; including the WGAN-TV Live at 5 Studio (please see green screen). I shot this tour with a Labpano Pilot One EE 360 Camera.

The Asteroom virtual tour includes:

1. 2D schematic Floor Plan created by Asteroom
2. 3D Dollhouse created by Asteroom (Asteroom also created the walk-around experience)
3. Virtual Staging of one (1) 360 panorama by Asteroom
4. Examples of Tags (Shopping, Video (2 ways), Information)
5. 360 panorama image enhancement by Asteroom
6. My nadir logo patch to cover the tripod: added once and applied globally to all 360s
7. Highlight Reel created by Asteroom (I changed one of the thumbnails) and re-ordered
8. Hotspots (how to walk from 360 to 360): created by Asteroom and I tweaked the height)

Questions about this Asteroom tour?

Best,

Dan

Two free offers for Asteroom 24/7 Open House Virtual Tours as an incentive for taking Asteroom for a Spin:

Offer 1 by Asteroom: 1st Asteroom Pay Per Tour Bundle is Free for WGAN Forum Members
Offer 2 by WGAN: 1st Asteroom Virtual Staging of a 360 is free for WGAN Forum Members in October 2020

Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Teaser Video auto-generated from the Asteroom tour by Asteroom
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Floor Plan

Image 1

Image 2

Image 3

Image 4

Image 5

Image 6

Image 7

Hi All,

Above are the Asteroom created 2D schematic floor plan and 7 thumbnail images from the Asteroom tour above that I shot.

I like how easy it is to download these digital assets (a long with the teaser video in the post above).

While Asteroom creates the default Film Strip (Asteroom's version of a Matterport Highlight Reel) and default Thumbnails, it is super-easy to:

1. Change a Thumbnail Image
2. Change the order of the Thumb Nails
3. Rename a Thumbnail
4. Order 2D schematic floor plans (Tip: take a photo of a tape measure showing the camera lens height)
5. Add a drone-shot 360 panorama

Dan

Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Screen Shot 1

Screen Shot 2

Screen Shot 3

Hi All,

Asteroom did the virtual staging of the bedroom ($49.99 for WGAN Forum Members). Above are three Screen Shots.

If you want to see the "before" ... please go to the Asteroom tour in an earlier post above and look at the entrance to this room (that we use for storage).

If we were selling our home, this one virtually staged 360 panoramas shows how the room might be used instead of the pile of existing boxes.

Asteroom offers four design styles to choose from for virtual staging.

Questions about Asteroom Virtual Staging?

Best,

Dan

Post 6 IP   flag post
101432 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?