Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Highlights ReelSlide Show

you can now set pano angle and speed of guided tour13353

Belfast, United Kingdom
3dshowcaseuk private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Folks

Am I late to the table or just first to notice that we can now set the angle you want the pano to turn, including 360 which is fab, and also choos the speed of the transition between snapshots

Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@3dshowcaseuk

I recall that it was discussed in a Matterport Webinar (ShopTalk series) as an upcoming feature.

Best,

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Video: Matterport ShopTalk #9 | New Features and Updates & Part 2 of Customizing your Model | Video courtesy of Matterport YouTube Channel | 14 October 2020

@3dshowcaseuk

From the Matterport video above (14 October 2020) at 46:18, Matterport Chief Software Architect Haakon Erichsen says:

All right. I have another one that is actually from last time I was at [Matterport] ShopTalk [webinar]. I talked about some new changes coming to Highlight Reel that would allow you to change the speed of many different parts of the Highlight Reel. Someone is asking when is that coming? When will that be available? So good call out from last time. It'll actually be available to everyone in beta starting later this week. We will basically give everyone the capability to try out the new Highlight Reel as soon as tomorrow. It'll probably roll out over the next couple of days.

So looking forward to that and looking forward to your feedback on it as well. There's a little kind of feedback button still when you get access to this feature. So we're looking forward to hearing what everyone thinks about that. So that way you don't have to use URL parameters anymore to control the speed of a Highlight Reel tour.

--

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Chicago
rzphotoman private msg quote post Address this user
I like the new feature, but one thing that they haven't fixed is the ability to save your changes. On almost every tour I create, the changes that I make in the highlight reel, like start point and direction of rotation, never get saved the first time. I have to go back 2-3 times and re-save it. Very frustrating.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Screen Grabs from Matterport October 2020 Newsletter (eBlast) received Friday, 30 October 2020

Matterport Support Page (Last updated: Tuesday, 27 October 2020) Enhanced tour Options for the Highlight Reel

Your thoughts?

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
101436 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?