Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3603D Showcase3DVistaRicoh Theta Z1

Nice virtual platform for Scanning Exterior Locations with a Theta Z1?13260

SpencerLasky private msg quote post Address this user
I've been asked to scan a couple of parks, they can be 360 hot spot and jump from one to the next, normally I work on Matterport so I assume that is out of the questions? Or can I do at least on scan and then the rest 360's when the scan's stop working - and then align them in the post process best I can.

Or is there a nice option for using the Z1 and just linking 360 rounds views?

thanks
Spencer
Post 1 IP   flag post
HarlanHambright private msg quote post Address this user
I just added 3DVista to my arsenal for this very reason. It simulates the matterport experience pretty well. Plus I can use time shift now!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Ok I've heard the word Time-shift but I'm not sure what that is - could you enlighten me please - thanks I'll check out 3Dvista, subscription based too?

Spencer
Post 3 IP   flag post
You buy it. It’s $400 or so then hosting Or you can host it yourself if you can figure out how to do that.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@SpencerLasky

This WGAN Forum discussion may be helpful:

Transcript: WGAN-TV Intro to 3DVista Virtual Tour Pro Software for MSPs

Best,

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
No question - 3DVista is the solution I would use. Watch the show (above) with Dan and I. And here are some links to review. PM me if I can be of help. 3DVista has a considerable learning curve, but if you master it, you’ll have NO competition in your area.

20-acre, 981-unit apartment community (entirely 3DVista)
MarinersVillage360.com

100-acre winery and vineyards, largest in LA county (hybrid tour with 2 Matterport models and many ground and aerial panos)
AguaDulceTour.com

2-tower office park with interior and exterior amenities (hybrid tour with 6 Matterports and the rest 3DVista)
MacArthurPlaceTour.com

1000-acre winery and vineyards near Santa Rosa, CA (work-in-progress) (hybrid tour with 12 Matterports, many aerial and ground panos, videos and stills)
OreanaTour.com
Post 6 IP   flag post
thank you all!
Post 7 IP   flag post
@Home3D

I don't see an interactive way out of the Matterport tours. Did I miss it?
If not, it could be done with a Mattertag strategically placed near the entry point.
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
Each MP model should launch to display in a 'lightbox' style overlay window, dimming the background tour. Near the upper right should appear an "X" to close the MP model back to the underlying 360° tour.

Note: These have been designed principally for use on desktop and tablets used in Landscape mode. Some of them work on phones in portrait mode, but this use has not been tweaked fully.
Post 9 IP   flag post
101422 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?