Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 39 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseHow ToMPEmbedMuseumsNewbiesQuestion of the Day

How to do I add photos of cardboard signs within my Matterport tour, and ..13253

JoeyL private msg quote post Address this user
Hey everyone, Jory from Ireland:

Here's a query from a client regarding a matterport tour I done of their venue

The artist in question is Emma, who is our Artist in residence here in An Chultúrlann. She is also studying Irish here with us, and in her class she would learn new (advanced) words each week, and she would then go back to her studio to try and learn these words. She would then hear the public and staff of Cultúrlann speak these words, which would help her to recognise and remember it.

As she is an artist, she works more visually and she had an idea to then put these words on cardboard, made up of letters similar to ransom letters to make the word she had learnt that week.

We want to know if it would be possible to superimpose these cardboard signs into our current 3d tour that you had done, dotted around different areas of the building.

The most important part of the project and what we really want to do is, then people would be able to click on the word and have like a kind of information point only for the box to be blank where people can enter their thoughts on the word, if they knew the word etc, then be able to submit it through the info box which would go straight to Emma’s inbox.

Here's the ask. Iz this possible?

They are great people and I would like to assist them with this if at all possible. Thanks
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Video: Tugboat Onboarding - An immersive Skill Training 360 prototype | Video courtesy of Paolo Tosolini YouTube Channel | 14 September 2020

@JoeyL

@Toslini posted this to the WGAN Forum. Does this accomplish what you are seeking?

[R&D] Tugboat Onboarding - An immersive Skill Training 360 prototype

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
JoeyL private msg quote post Address this user
Cheers for that Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
101425 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?