Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceGalleryWebsitesWordPressWP3D Models

Best way to showcase real estate photos on my website13229

WGAN Standard
Boxborough, Massachusetts
toddwaddington private msg quote post Address this user
Hello Forum Friends,

I'm now offering a full real estate package. Standard photos, drone, Matterport, floor plans.

I created my own site but in order to showcase high res photos I'm thinking I need to use another service and link it to the site.

I want it to look seamless. What are some of my options.

My current site needs a few updates but this gives you an idea of where I am.

I've been looking at Adobe Portfolio since it is part of my Adobe Suite. There is a way to change name servers to keep my website name, but that only creates more re-directs doesn't it? I've already changed name servers...twice? Hard to have a little bit of knowledge but not enough!

Related issue: will FTP solve my problems? Or does that still draw bandwidth from the hosted site? My site is hosted on Siteground.

Thanks. I think this issue may be on this forum but I couldn't find a thread.

Todd
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
I need to do some refreshing on my site this fall/winter but, I showcase my work with the actual properties I am shooting:

http://capturenw.com
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Wow, @lilnitsch, are these ALL your properties? It makes total sense that you would do this.

so now I have a billion questions for you.

Do you host all of these properties for your clients? Are you using Matterport -> Asteroom? The pano quality looks like at least a Pro2. What sort of hosting plan to you have to "carry" all of that bandwidth (or are most linked to Asteroom/Matterport)?

Thank you for your reply!
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@toddwaddington

Though not exactly the question that you asked, it's likely that you will find solutions from these WGAN 3rd Party Service Providers listed here:

Single Property Website solutions in the WGAN MarketPlace.
Websites in the WGAN MarketPlace.
Skins in the WGAN MarketPlace.

Best,

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
@DanSmigrod, thanks!
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
@toddwaddington

I offer these single property websites as part of my offering. I shoot Matterport (with a Pro2), Zillow 3D home tours, & Stills primarily but also offer video services as well.

My site is a Wordpress site & I bang out these single property websites with the WP3D plugin ~ I do believe Dan offers this PAID plugin to paid forum members free of charge as part of your membership
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by @lilnitsch
I do believe Dan offers this PAID plugin to paid forum members free of charge as part of your membership

Yes. WGAN Standard and Premium Members - like @toddwaddington - can get the free use of WP3D Models WordPress Plugin.

Best,

Dan
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
GETMYVR private msg quote post Address this user
Show & Tour works for me and all the items in your package can be displayed in a nice clean single page. IMO, and as Dan referenced you have certainly a lot of options through this forum.

Best of luck.
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by @GETMYVR
Show & Tour works for me and all the items in your package can be displayed in a nice clean single page. IMO, and as Dan referenced you have certainly a lot of options through this forum.

Best of luck.

WGAN Standard and Premium Members - like @GETMYVR - can get the free use of Show & Tour Pro plus plan.
Post 9 IP   flag post
101433 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?