Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 837 Unique Visitors
9,050 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 35,106 Page Views | 19,195 Unique Visitors | 29 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Assisted LivingExample ToursIFTI/PROvision SolutionsIndependent LivingMemory Care

Assisted Living or Nursing Home Matterport Tours13212

Standard
Sarasota, Florida
BlueImmersiveMedia private msg quote post Address this user
Does anyone have a tour(s) they are willing to share. I have a client Id like to show this specific application to. We havent scan this type of facility yet. I have Hotels, but its not the same.

Matterports Gallery isnt showing anything great either.

Thanks in advance!
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Matterport tour courtesy of IFTI/PROvision Solutions

@BlueImmersiveMedia

In this IFTI/PROvision Solutions Case Study for Senior Living and Nursing Home Chains, IFTI/PROvision Solutions embeds a shareable Matterport tour (which I included above).

If your potential client has multiple properties in multiple states, you can place the order with IFTI/PROvision Solutions. In this scenario, you are the client.

If/when you would like an introduction to IFTI/PROvision Solutions, please email: DanSmigrod@WeGetAroundNetwork.com or here is the IFTI/PROvision Solutions Contact Us page.

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
If you want to see great virtual tours of facilities like this, go to

clickable text

Nick Powell in the UK uses 3DVista and high-resolution 360° photography for tours of care homes which are stunning. Color and clarity way beyond the MP Pro2 camera, and no per-tour hosting fees to pay, as with Matterport.

Everyone serious about commercial virtual tours for long-term use should be learning 3DVista.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Chicago
rzphotoman private msg quote post Address this user
@BlueImmersiveMedia Here's one I did 2 years ago. clickable text
One of the issues you may run into is that you may only be able to scan the facility very early in the morning before the residents awake and start moving around the facility. This project required me to be there 3 mornings from 6 - 7:30 am.
Post 4 IP   flag post
EaglePrecision private msg quote post Address this user
My wife and I have worked extensively in the industry but I only just started working on virtual tours with a couple of large clients. Here are a few notes which I hope will help you clarify your opportunity and your specs for the job:
o Nursing homes are a completely different use case than assisted living & independent living - it is more like a hospital or rehab facility where patients/residents pay for service rather than a place to live. Less emphasis on communal facilities, etc.
o Assisted living facilities tend offer smaller apartments which can be furnished or can allow the resident to bring their own furniture.
o Independent living facilities generally offer unfurnished apartments.
o Both assisted living and independent living offer a communal atmosphere with central facilities such as fitness, library, reception, outdoor patios & walks, etc. But THE most important facility to most prospective and current residents is the dining room: how it looks, how seating takes place, what are the hours and what is on the menu. Second most important are the activities.

So a few notes on maximizing your opportunity to develop a tour for assisted/independent living: 1) offer virtual staging for each apartment layout (even if furnished - it gives them a chance to remodel for marketing purposes) and 2) offer to include senior people enjoying living there in the appropriate panos, particularly the dining room, 3) find a way to highlight some interesting feature of their activities program (e.g., arts room, theater, etc.).
Post 5 IP   flag post
Gladsmuir private msg quote post Address this user
Hi BlueImmersiveMedia,
This is a nursing home on this side of the pond.

Original building rebuilt and expanded in a contemporary style.
Mostly secular staff, but owned by Roman Catholic nuns, hence the relatively large chapel.
The tour includes all the areas you associate with a nursing home.
The tour only covers about one third of the actual facility, but it is representative.
Oliver
Post 6 IP   flag post
101628 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?