Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AsteroomFreePlatformsVirtual StagingWGAN Forum Membership Benefit of the Week

Two Free Offers for Asteroom Tours for WGAN Forum Members13197

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
WGAN Forum Membership Benefit of the Week
--
Asteroom Virtual Tour by We Get Around Atlanta Chief Photographer Dan Smigrod | Virtual Staging by Asteroom | Shot with Labpano Pilot One 360 Camera | [See Before Virtual Staging]

Screen Grab of Asteroom banner ad for WGAN Forum Members.

Two Free Offers for Asteroom Tours Incentivize Taking Asteroom for a Spin

Hi All,

Two free offers for Asteroom 24/7 Open House Virtual Tours as an incentive for taking Asteroom for a Spin:

Offer 1 by Asteroom: 1st Asteroom Pay Per Tour Bundle is Free for WGAN Forum Members
Offer 2 by WGAN: 1st Asteroom Virtual Staging of a 360 is free for WGAN Forum Members in October 2020

(Please see links (above) for details of these two offers.)

What questions do you have about these two free offers for Asteroom Tours?

Best,

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
Letsshoot private msg quote post Address this user
That's superb Dan. Thank you.
Post 2 IP   flag post
stevienet private msg quote post Address this user
Not sure if I'm missing something here. I've input the code into the app, uploaded 70 panos in total and getting charged $150 in total for the dollshouse. Is that not part of the Pay Per Tour Bundle? Aware I would have to pay additional for the panos as its over the advertised 30.

Thanks!
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevienet
Not sure if I'm missing something here. I've input the code into the app, uploaded 70 panos in total and getting charged $150 in total for the dollshouse. Is that not part of the Pay Per Tour Bundle? Aware I would have to pay additional for the panos as its over the advertised 30.

Thanks!

Obviously something is a miss. Perhaps you have an existing Asteroom account on legacy pricing?

I suggest either:

1. Place your order and send an email to support@asteroom.com and to me at DanSmigrod@WeGetAroundNetwork.com (and I will help expedite ...

2. Create a new account and try the code

3. Wait until @EricTsai sees this and replies. (It's 3:49 am PDT (San Francisco) time now)

Heading out for a walk with my wife shortly

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
Thanks for the quick reply Dan.....setup a new account today so no issues with legacy pricing. Will ask Asteroom support for some clarification......thanks!
Post 5 IP   flag post
San Francisco
EricTsai private msg quote post Address this user
@stevienet

the program is set up for the first tour with 30 or less panos to be free...so you still have your free one!
Post 6 IP   flag post
Thanks Eric.....so normally the 30 panos would be included in the $49.99 pay per tour price then the additional panos would be $1.50? The advert offer is a bit misleading as it seems you are able to pay for the additional panos.

Thanks!
Post 7 IP   flag post
San Francisco
That's correct. After the first free one, it will be $49.99 for the first 30, and $1.50 for every additional.

The free one can only be applied for 30 panos or less.

Let me private msg you so I can connect you to our customer support
Post 8 IP   flag post
San Francisco
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevienet

Thanks!

Stevienet - $150 doesn't sound right at all. If with 70 panos, it should be 49.99 + (70-30) *1.5= 109.99

Already reached out to you over email.
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
WGAN-TV Asteroom Virtual Staging- #1557- What Are The Two Special Offers

Hi All,

In this (above) WGAN-TV Short Story (#1557), Asteroom Co-Founder and CEO @EricTsai and I talk about two free offers for Asteroom 24/7 Open House Virtual Tours as an incentive for taking Asteroom for a Spin:

Offer 1 by Asteroom: 1st Asteroom Pay Per Tour Bundle is Free for WGAN Forum Members
Offer 2 by WGAN: 1st Asteroom Virtual Staging of a 360 is free for WGAN Forum Members in October 2020

Questions about these two offers or about Asteroom?

Best,

Dan
Post 10 IP   flag post
101438 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?