Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 761 Unique Visitors
9,055 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,838 Page Views | 19,122 Unique Visitors | 27 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Floor PlansReal EstateRealtorsRicoh Theta Z1

Getting floor plan from Theta Z1 scans?13162

SoldSquad private msg quote post Address this user
Matterport doesn’t support the floor plan option for tours shot with the Theta Z1 - but several other tour hosts do. The tours still get the dollhouse view, and can display each floor in plan view in the viewer, so I expect this isn’t a technical issue, just a marketing decision.

I do prefer the way the MP tour interface and display work, but would like to buy floor plans without having to shoot the tours in another service, just for that.

Are there any 3rd party providers who can do this, or just vote with my wallet and move to some other host for everything?
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
Siva Alexander at Homes3D has been handling this for a few years now.
Post 2 IP   flag post
360NZ private msg quote post Address this user
I had the same question a few weeks ago when I was considering going to metareal (the plans eyespy360 produce are not professional enough). I have settled with doing my own separate floor plan using the iOS app magicplan. The output looks great and it’s cost effective + you don’t have to archive it. Taking a bit longer at the job though - this will improve once I get the hang of it.
Post 3 IP   flag post
MP2FP
Floor Plans
Bangkok THA
mp2fp private msg quote post Address this user
MP2FP is a many year WGAN service provider specialized in producing 2D and 3D floorplans. MP2FP make all types of floorplans from any input. Just go to www.mp2fp.com and upload your Matterport link (made based on Theta Z1 or any other camera) and you will have the floorplan back within 12 to 24h.

You can choose the 2D or 3D standard styles, with your own logo or even your own custom style of choice!
Post 4 IP   flag post
360NZ private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by mp2fp
MP2FP is a many year WGAN service provider specialized in producing 2D and 3D floorplans. MP2FP make all types of floorplans from any input. Just go to www.mp2fp.com and upload your Matterport link (made based on Theta Z1 or any other camera) and you will have the floorplan back within 12 to 24h.

You can choose the 2D or 3D standard styles, with your own logo or even your own custom style of choice!

That’s interesting. A good service. Can you tell me what a BP link is, it’s referred to on your website?
Post 5 IP   flag post
MP2FP
Floor Plans
Bangkok THA
mp2fp private msg quote post Address this user
@360NZ

BP in this case is just a short for Blue Print. This can be a sketch or a digital file with measures or any other input with info to us to produce a floorplan.
Post 6 IP   flag post
EaglePrecision private msg quote post Address this user
Just had a floor plan done by Asteroom from a tour I uploaded to them. It can be from any camera (e.g., DSLR stitched 360) as long as the pano file size is 20MB or less.
Post 7 IP   flag post
101742 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?