Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,031 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
NewbiesReal Estate Photographer ProTrainingVirtual Tour Pro CourseWGANTV Training U

If you are starting a Virtual Tour Business to service real estate agents..13132

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Screen Grab: Real Estate Photographer Pro Course by Eli Jones | Save 70 Percent with We Get Around Network. | Exclusive: get 12 months FREE of WGAN-TV Training Academy with purchase of Real Estate Photographer Pro Course.

Screen Grabs: Real Estate Photographer Pro Course Creator, Eli Jones, co-Hosts a bi-weekly live Q&A within the Private Group for Real Estate Photographer Pro Course students

Virtual Tour Pro Course by Ben Claremont | Save 15% with Coupon Code (WGANVTP) and also receive a bonus of 12 free months of WGAN-TV Training Academy Membership

If you are starting a [b]Virtual Tour Business to service real estate agents...[/b]

Hi All,

If you are starting a Virtual Tour Business to service real estate agents, it may be helpful to know:

1. If the 24,000 Visitors/Members that visit the WGAN Forum monthly, no one makes a full-time living just shooting virtual tours for real estate agents (as far as I know).

2. Of real estate agents that engage photographers to shoot 2D real estate photos, it's unlikely that 100 percent of these orders also include a virtual tour.

3. Virtual tours by real estate photographers are an Add On. So, the breakeven for a real estate photographer to start offering virtual tours is MUCH, MUCH less than someone that is starting a virtual tour business to service real estate agents and expecting that their sole income will come from virtual tours.

4. 3. Virtual tours by real estate agents likely can justify the investment by winning one more real estate listing presentation.

Based on the above, I would recommend that you offer real estate photos before you offer virtual tours.

If you are a photography enthusiast trying to make the leap to professional real estate photography, I recommend:

✓ Real Estate Photographer Pro Course: Learn the Basics of RE Photo Business [Save 70 percent with this WGAN affiliate link.

If you are still determined to start a virtual tour business from scratch, I recommend:

✓ Buy Virtual Tour Pro & Receive WGAN-TV Training Academy Free for 12 month[Save 15 percent with this WGAN affiliate link and coupon code: WGANVTP | Plus, when you use this WGAN affiliate link and coupon code, you will receive - free - 12 months of WGAN-TV Training Academy Membership].

Sometimes to go faster, you need to go slower. Invest in your real estate and virtual tour photography education and you will succeed faster.

Best,

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Greenville, South Carolina
8643d private msg quote post Address this user
I’ve been thinking about purchasing this for the business side of things. Has anyone here taken this course? What are your thoughts?
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@8643d

Here's more backstory on Real Estate Photographer Pro

✓ Real Estate Photographer Pro Course: Learn the Basics of RE Photo Business

I reached out to course creator, Eli Jones, to get a discount for WGAN Forum members because I saw so many posts from those thinking about starting a virtual tour business targeting real estate agents (when starting a real estate photography business - first - would likely make more sense.

Eli does two one-hour weekly live video "ask me anything" Member chats within the Real Estate Photographer Pro Course private Facebook group. It's likely that these two live one-hour video chats are worth the price of the course.

The course comes with a 30 day money back guarantee.

I hope this additional backstory is helpful.

Best,

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

Anyone else agree that those thinking about starting a virtual tour business to service real estate agents should begin with offering 2D real estate photos? Then, eventually add Virtual Tours as an Add On.

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
PickChuck private msg quote post Address this user
I completely agree with Dan.

I am not aware of anyone that does Real Estate exclusively makes their living on 360 tours alone. I have heard of some 360 photographers in the commercial world making money but their cameras, contact and world is firmly rooted in that area. From what I read it's not all that easy.

In my area 360's are add on's or included with a still photo package as a value add.

As far as a course i.e. blueprint of someone that has done it, it can and will save much experimentation and ramp one up much faster.

Knowing Dan, I am sure if its on here is has value and he has already gotten the best price for it.

If one is dipping their toes in this world or coming from another area of photography, it's always good to hear from people in the field actually doing it.

30 day money back guarantee? Can't beat that.

Chuck

P.S. I can not stress this enough. All photography is my opinion, is 80% Sales and Business and 20% actual shooting. Learn those two crafts first or at least as you go and you will do well.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Letsshoot private msg quote post Address this user
I would agree with Dan also. In Ireland, the vast majority of listings have just real estate photos. A particular agent just features slideshows of still photos. Some video is used and virtual tours are currently for elite properties and more or less exclusively Matterport.

I have completed Eli's course on real estate. I found it very comprehensive. He demonstrates by live shooting a house, how he shoots drone and video. He shows his work flow for editing as well. He also puts a big emphasis on the business side of things which is very useful. Eli speaks quickly but is engaging and to the point. New videos have been added to the course since I initially subscribed. He is also very responsive to email.
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Letsshoot

Glad you found Real Estate Photographer Pro course helpful.

Hi All,

This WGAN-TV Live at 5 show is today, Wednesday, 28 October 2020.

Best,

Dan
Post 7 IP   flag post
101421 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?