Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 25 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
WP3D Models

losing content on wp3d tour13100

WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
fotoguy private msg quote post Address this user
I'm having an issue that I have not experienced before using WP3D. I put in the primary content info which describes all the details of the house. I copy and paste the information as I usually do for any other tour. I publish the page to save the content. I notice right after I save the page, the words all disappear but the word count is still 494. The content will stay on the tour for awhile but when I go back and click on the final tour, the text is all gone. I have re-loaded the text probably 6 times this morning hoping it will stick to no avail.

Anybody have an idea of what might be happeing?
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@fotoguy

Text pasted as "white" so it's there, but you can not see it?

Try a copy from WP3D Models and paste into a doc. Then highlight and see if you can change the font color to black. If yes, then paste back into WP3D Models and then publish again.

Okay?

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
I was having issues with text disappearing when using just the text ~ I switched over to the visual which seems to have resolved this issue

Post 3 IP   flag post
101646 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?