Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AppleiPadQuestion of the Day

Question of the Day: Your thoughts about Apple's new iPads?13080

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Screen Grab from Apple iPad Store

Hi All,

The WGAN Forum Question of the Day for Wednesday, 16 September 2020) is:

Your thoughts about Apple's new iPads?

✓ Apple (15 September 2020) Apple unveils all-new iPad Air with A14 Bionic, Apple’s most advanced chip

"Cupertino, California — Apple today introduced an all-new iPad Air — the most powerful, versatile, and colorful iPad Air ever. Now available in five gorgeous finishes, iPad Air features an all-screen design with a larger 10.9-inch Liquid Retina display, camera and audio upgrades, a new integrated Touch ID sensor in the top button, and the powerful A14 Bionic for a massive boost in performance, making this by far the most powerful and capable iPad Air ever made. The new iPad Air will be available starting next month [October 2020]," says the Apple media release.

✓ Apple (15 September 2020) Apple introduces eighth-generation iPad with a huge jump in performance

“We’re excited to offer customers an even faster and more powerful experience with the eighth-generation iPad,” said Greg Joswiak, Apple’s senior vice president of Worldwide Marketing. “With its beautiful 10.2-inch Retina display, the performance boost from the A12 Bionic, great cameras, and so much more, the new iPad is an incredible value at a time when, more than ever, our customers need powerful and versatile ways to work, play, learn, and connect with loved ones," says the Apple Media Release.

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
cgraft private msg quote post Address this user
Very nice tech in the Air model now.

Still would prefer the iPad Pro, as it opens up the possibility of using for virtual tour applications in the future with it's LIDAR sensor.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
Not enough storage ~ the new Air maxes out at 256 and the standard iPad maxes out at 128 gb

I think the Air could be ok for someone just starting out however, I believe moving forward they would be looking for more storage

Apple did get me for a new Watch yesterday though ~ I am/was still wearing a series 1
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
I believe when the next line of iPad Pro's drop we will see that new touchID in the sleep/wake button just due to this whole covid and face masks ~ we will also likely see some sort of touchID on the new phones next month
Post 4 IP   flag post
101429 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?