Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 40 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
TrainingVirtual Tour Pro Course

Virtual Tour Pro Course by Ben Claremont: Did you find this course helpful?13054

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

If you have signed up for Virtual Tour Pro Course by Ben Claremont, please share your experience with the course here so others know if this course is worthwhile.

Best,

Dan

--
--
--

Virtual Tour Pro Course by Ben Claremont | Save 15% with Coupon Code (WGANVTP) and also receive a bonus of 12 free months of WGAN-TV Training Academy Membership

Virtual Tour Pro: Available Now! | Video courtesy of Ben Claremont Vimeo Channel (29 October 2019)

---

Virtual Tour Pro by Ben Claremont

WGAN-TV Training Academy

---

Buy Virtual Tour Pro Course by Ben Claremont and Receive WGAN-TV Training Academy Free for 12 Months

Hi All,

✓ Are you a photographer thinking about adding 3D/360 24/7 Open House Virtual Tours?
✓ Are you a real estate agent thinking about DIY adding 3D/360 24/7 Open House Virtual Tours?
✓ Are you a seasoned Pro, but need help with marketing and sales strategy?

I recommend Virtual Tour Pro Course by Ben Claremont.

To save 15 percent on the course, use Promo Code WGANVTP

Plus when you use this WGAN Affiliate Link for Virtual Tour Pro by Ben Claremont - and the WGANVTP Coupon Code, you will automatically receive 12 free month of WGAN-TV Training Academy.

Did you already buy Virtual Tour Pro Course by Ben Claremont with the WGAN Affiliate and Coupon Code: WGANVTP ...? You too will automatically receive 12 free months of WGAN-TV Training Academy.

And, Ben Claremont offers a 30-day money back guarantee.

I am often asked, how I get started researching Matterport and related virtual tour solutions for real estate. My answer is:

1. Buy Virtual Tour Pro course by Ben Claremont
2. Subscribe to WGAN-TV Training Academy
3. Join the free We Get Around Network Forum and ask the Community your questions

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Boxborough, Massachusetts
toddwaddington private msg quote post Address this user
Yes, I purchased Ben's course before I became a member at WGAN. I like his casual, upbeat style. He is very upfront about not wanting to get bogged down with a lot of tech. He's not crazy about Matterport. But I found his series (and to be fair, I got half way through it, still much to digest on the business end) extremely accessible and substantive--especially for beginners. He also offers tutorials on many of the well known platforms. Well worth exploring, particularly for newbies.
Post 2 IP   flag post
richardbollands private msg quote post Address this user
@toddwaddington thanks for the heads up on Ben's course, I've thought about purchasing but not had chance to look into 360s much yet due to the continued success of my architectural practice. Thanks for the honest appraisal!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Lambda_Photography private msg quote post Address this user
I have been doing a number of online videography/360 courses, and I find Ben's to be one of the best
He really knows his stuff, and has a very clear and precise way of delivering his knowledge in these videos
One some of the online stuff, the presenters seem to leave out one or two small, but key points, so when you give it a try by yourself, things don't go that well
With Ben, I found that, while you need a lot of practice to do this properly, I had enough info to start me off without too much fuss
So, he is very humerous, very creative and genuinely seems to love what he does - best course i've bought so far
Post 4 IP   flag post
Macdunbar private msg quote post Address this user
Well structured course with a friendly informal approach. I was looking to evaluate the benefits if investing in a Ricoh Z1 - that was the limit of my budget. Bens's course and the frequent use of the Z1 in the videos has given me the confidence to invest and develop my expertise in this field. I think his business section of the ourse is going to be very helpful.
Post 5 IP   flag post
101421 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?