Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 473 Unique Visitors
9,024 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 40,828 Page Views | 20,383 Unique Visitors | 46 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Matterport Capture Services ProgramPricingQuestion of the Day

What does Matterport Capture Services charge clients versus paid to Pros?13049

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

The WGAN Forum Question of the Day for Monday, 14 September 2020:

What does Matterport Capture Services Program charge its clients versus the amount that it pays the Matterport Pro to shoot?

Best,

Dan

P.S. This question was inspired by this message I received today from a WGAN Member that is shooting for Matterport Capture Services Program:

---

Hi Dan,

Matterport Scan Services are now part of the day to day reality in many markets, and MSPs are shooting for Matterport as well as for their own clients. Does anyone know what percentage of the fee charged by Matterport to the enterprise clients the capture fee paid to the MSPs represents?

Yours,

[Redacted]
Post 1 IP   flag post
MeshImages private msg quote post Address this user
I have no information on scan services pricing, but I would guess the following:

Matterport pays the scan technician, let's say, 130 USD per 2000 squft.

Matterport charges +50 percent to Scan Services client (the network), which is 195 USD.

Scan services client (network) charges another +50 percent to their franchise partners, which is about 290 USD.

Same calculation with +30 percent each would end up at about 225 USD.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Gerhard private msg quote post Address this user
@MeshImages I am still cheaper than MSP program , and I am pushing that out to clients now. So two can play this game. Matterport is driving their prices down the drain, so its the race to the bottom now. So I don't know what ingenues new thing they have up their sleeves to make revenue, bet you their investors are also wondering.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
This discussion from 8 months ago.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Screen Grab from Matterport Capture Services On-Demand Page

Hi All,

I notice this Matterport Capture Services On-Demand Page pricing today (24 June 2021).

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
The fees that they pay to photographers are in this thread https://www.wegetaroundnetwork.com/topic/13385/page/1/charts-how-much-matterport-capture-services-program-pays-photographers/

We can compare them with whatever quotes they have given to Dan and others testing Matterport quotation.

As far as I can remember Dan has been quoted $911 plus taxes for a 10000 sqf commercial space. According to their table with fees to a photographer 10000 sqf commercial is $390. So it looks like Matterport pockets $521(57%) for this size.

No surprise they are pushing it so hard.
Post 6 IP   flag post
101272 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?