Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 473 Unique Visitors
9,023 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 40,828 Page Views | 20,383 Unique Visitors | 45 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum

Matterport.... Sales person imbedded in tour13011

Integratedman private msg quote post Address this user
I noticed here..or was sent a e-mail of a company that offers sales people the opportunity to place
themselves within a Matterport tour to present to prospective clients...
I cannot remember name of this company..
Could anyone help me out here..one of our larger clients is interested in this option
Thank You very much

Gary Roberts
Post 1 IP   flag post
Brooklyn, NY
Oboldyrev private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Gary.
You can put agents info in the tour detail section. If you need more elaborate way - mpembed offers that option
Post 2 IP   flag post
CharlesHH private msg quote post Address this user
Several ways. I assume you mean a 3D tour of a company rather than a real estate.

You can use Mattertags. At a car dealership, I placed a tag on the various sales staff offices with their name, photo and email link.
If you have MPEmbed, you can have the tag box open at top left with MEET THE TEAM and all the tag links below.

I have also done tours where in one single scan point I place all the sales team. As you walk around you suddenly find the sales team in front of you. I also make sure that scan is on the highlight reel and any video I make.
One company said "Take a tour of our workshop and see if you can find our team!"
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
GETMYVR private msg quote post Address this user
Any Matterport person can do this, super easy. With a unique branded version you can have the agent in each room holding up a sign or whatever you want, no limit. You could probably then have a matter tag near her head where you can add an mp3 describing the place.

Just make sure you don't blur the faces.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
fotoguy private msg quote post Address this user
I used Captur3D to make the tour and had them put in a youtube video the realtor made welcoming people to the home. It would start playing immediately upon opening the tour.
Post 5 IP   flag post
101271 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?