Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 473 Unique Visitors
9,024 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 40,828 Page Views | 20,383 Unique Visitors | 46 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Coupon CodeCoursesReal Estate Photographer ProTraining

Save $400 on Real Estate Photographer Pro Course by Eli Jones12979

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Save $400 with this WGAN affiliate link for Real Estate Photographer Pro course and WGAN Coupon Code: WEGETAROUND

Screen Grabs: Real Estate Photographer Pro Course Creator, Eli Jones, co-Hosts a bi-weekly live Q&A within the Private Group for Real Estate Photographer Pro Course students

Real Estate Photographer Pro Course: Learn the Basics of Real Estate Photography Business

Hi All,

If you are thinking about starting a 24/7 Virtual Tour Open House business for residential real estate – and you have no experience with real estate agents/brokers or with professional real estate photography, I urgent you to focus on 2D photos real estate photography before 3D/360 virtual tours and succeed faster by taking a course in the tactics of running a real estate photography business.

Yes. I can appreciate that you have been a photography enthusiast since you were a kid. I could imagine that you are thinking that you might be let go from your corporate gig because of COVID-19. So, you thought you would plan to start a 3D/360 virtual tour business for real estate agents because all real estate agents want/need/will buy virtual tours?!

Not so fast. What seems obvious to you (and all of us that bought a Matterport camera without real estate photography experience), real estate agents would be showing up at our doors with a wheelbarrow full of cash.

Not so fast!

When you start to blindly start to pursue real estate agents, the among the first questions that you will be asked, "Do you shoot real estate photos too?"

All real estate agents use photos (shot by them with a smartphone or by engaging a Pro. All real estate agents do not (think) they need 24/7 Open House Virtual Tours: even with the pandemic. It will be easier to get agents to buy your photography services than 24/7 Open House Virtual Tours. And, the market is bigger for real estate photos! You can offer 24/7 Open House Virtual Tours as an Add On to your real estate photography services (not visa versa).

I noticed a pattern since I started the We Get Around Network Forum in August 2014: many Matterport Service Providers started out by just offering Matterport and then quickly realized that they needed to offer real estate photos (and likely video and drone photo and video too). And, many entered this space without any experience with real estate agents and brokers and not knowing any real estate agents or brokers.

So, if this is you - before you buy a 3D or 360 camera - invest first in starting a real estate photography business and take a course in the tactics - and business - of running a real estate photography business.

I reached out to Real Estate Photographer Pro Course Founder Eli Jones to offer his course to the We Get Around Network Community to help those new to the residential real estate photography space to succeed faster. And, I asked that WGAN Members get the biggest discount - anywhere! (He said yes!) Save 70 percent with this WGAN Affiliate Link for Real Estate Photography Pro. | And, an exclusive for WGAN Forum Members, you will also receive - FREE - 12 months WGAN-TV Training Academy membership when you buy Real Estate Photographer Pro.

Plus, Real Estate Photographer Pro comes with this 30 day money back guarantee from Eli: "If you join the course and realize it's not right for you within the first 30 days, I will give you 100% of your money back."

Eli describes Real Estate Photography Pro Course as, "the complete blueprint for starting and scaling your real estate photography business."

What's included in the course? Eli writes ...

---

80+ Value Packed Video Tutorials: This course is my "business in a box" and covers everything I did to start and grow my real estate photography company to 16 staff and $1+ million in yearly revenue in less than four years. I cover topics ranging from presets, software, camera gear, editing, and shooting - to business principles, customer service, and systems. This course is designed to be the only resource you will need to build a thriving real estate photography business. Regardless of whether you want to be a fully booked single photographer, or scale and hire like I did, this course will provide you the blueprint and answers that you are looking for!

Access to Members Only Facebook Group and Weekly Live Q&A: When I was building Norman & Young, I had so many questions I would have loved to be able to ask - so we created a members only Facebook group where my team, and students who have taken the course answer questions and help each other along the way. I also do multiple hours of live Q&A in this group each week!

Downloads: Download raw photos, video clips, presets, templates and everything we use to run and grow our business! You can even use our proven website template! We include both the sample photos and videos to follow along with as well as the presets we use to process our photos at my company, Norman & Young.

Who is this course for?

• Anyone interested in starting or growing their own business
• Photography hobbyists who want to turn their passion into a career
• Professional photographers looking for a sustainable, profitable business opportunity
• Real estate photography professionals interested in scaling up their business

Business in a Box: One of the things I love most about starting or growing a real estate photography business is that, when you use my system, it’s what I call a “business in a box.”

What do I mean by that? Well, the most difficult aspect of starting a business is starting from scratch, and having to figure out everything on your own. That’s why most small businesses fail.

They simply aren’t prepared for the challenges, and they make too many mistakes because they aren’t following a proven system. This is also what makes a franchise business -- like McDonalds -- so incredibly valuable. When someone buys into a franchise (e.g. opens up a McDonald’s store), they’re paying a premium because there’s a proven system that virtually guarantees their success.

They don’t have to be the next Bill Gates or Warren Buffett to make it work -- they just have to do is follow the system and put the work in. That’s why it costs millions of dollars to open a McDonalds today.

I designed Real Estate Photographer Pro with that model in mind. I know that most people don’t want to take the risky, tedious path of figuring out everything on their own. I know that you’re willing to put in the work, but you’re also smart enough to not want or need to reinvent the wheel -- you can get to your destination faster and easier by following a proven model.

Of course, there is one big difference between Real Estate Photography Pro and opening a McDonalds: The cost! Since you don’t have to worry about real estate deals, huge overhead costs, and paying out royalties on your sales, you can start or grow your business for just the price of enrolling in an online course.

Three Possible Paths to Success: One of my favorite things about real estate photography is that it gives you plenty of options as a business owner.

Path #1: Operate a “one person” business. For many people, this is a great way to start out. It’s a risk-free, low-pressure way to get your feet wet, while earning money doing something you enjoy.

It also allows you to earn a pretty good income, without most of the challenges of a traditional business.

Remember, in my first year I was able to earn roughly $60,000, without having to work full time, rent an office, hire employees, and so on.

You can choose to stop at this point if you’d like. Personally, I chose to keep growing my business, which leads me to...

Path #2: Operate a small business: For anyone interested in growing past the “one person” business phase, a great option is to grow into a small business.

You can hire a few employees, which allows you to service more clients -- this translates into more income, while still keeping things relatively small, and keeping your overhead low.

Again, you may choose to stop at this point, comfortably serving a few clients and operating a small, low-pressure business. Or, you may choose to do what I did...

Path #3: Scale your business. Today, my small “side hustle” business is now a full fledged and growing operation, with over 1,000 clients, 15 employees and contractors, and over $1-million dollars in annual revenue.

The beautiful thing about having all of these options is that you don’t have to decide now -- you can start from wherever you’re currently at, and grow it to whatever level you’re comfortable with.

Or maybe you’ll want to challenge yourself to get out of your comfort zone, and grow into a new one! Again, it’s all up to you. As a Real Estate Photography Pro, the sky’s the limit, and you get to choose.

From Hobbyist to $1+ Milion in Yearly Revenue

One of my favorite things about Real Estate Photography is that anyone can do it.

It doesn’t matter if you’re already a professional photographer, a hobbyist, or even if you’ve never held a camera in your entire life -- I can teach you how to do it and be successful at it.

And it doesn’t take years or months to learn. Nor does it cost thousands of dollars, require you to take out expensive student loans, and so on.

Quite to the contrary, it’s something anyone can learn quickly, and get up and running in just a few days if you really want to.

I know this from personal experience. When I started my Real Estate Photography company, Norman & Young (Norman is my middle name, and Young is my brother’s middle name), it was just a side business I started...by accident!

I was only 17 at the time, and I was planning to go to college. I thought the only way to make a good income in this world was to get a four-year degree, so that’s what I was working towards.

My plan was to become a doctor. But I started questioning that plan because almost every doctor I talked to told me they wouldn’t do it over again, if they had the choice.

They said it “wasn’t what they expected,” that they didn’t enjoy it, AND it took them $500,000 or more in student loans, plus an entire decade of school, to start making a decent income.

That was pretty sobering -- can you imagine going into debt for half a million dollars, and spending an entire decade going to school, only to regret your decision once you finally started working? I’d hate to be a patient one of those disgruntled doctors is about to operate on!

Luckily, right before I went off to college, I was asked if I could take some photos of a house that was listed for sale -- and being a teenager in need of money, I said yes.

I was far from a professional photographer, and I ended up making every mistake you could make when photographing real estate, but I still made $50. Not bad for a kid who had no experience!

But I was hardly prepared for what would happen next...

It wasn’t long before word got around, and more and more real estate agents were hiring me to photograph their property listings.

By the end of my first full year, I’d made over $100,000. Since that’s more than many college professors themselves earn, I decided to pursue my Real Estate Photography business, instead of a college degree.

That turned out to be one of the best decisions I’ve ever made.

I could have stopped there if I wanted to. Making six-figures photographing houses was already an amazing way to make a living.

But I saw the potential and knew it could be bigger, so I recruited my brother to help me grow it into a bigger business. Just like that, Norman & Young was created.

Fast forward five years, and some incredible things have happened:

• We now have over 1,000 paying clients
• We’ve doubled our revenue every single year -- we’re now at over $1,000,000+ in yearly revenue, and still growing!
• We’ve been able to hire 10+ employees, so we can earn even more money, with less effort

Remember what I said earlier… It doesn’t matter where you’re currently at…

Maybe you’re considering Real Estate Photography as a side hustle, like I was at first…

Or maybe you want to turn it into a nice six-figure income, doing something enjoyable…

Or perhaps you want to grow it into a larger business, like I did…

Either way, I’d love to help you get there.

That’s why I created Estate Photographer Pro.

I’ve packed this course with all of the info I wish I’d started with, including:

• Every step you should take to get started quickly and successfully
• How to grow your business, so you can earn more, with less effort
• Mistakes that prevent most Real Estate Photographers from success and profitability, and what you should do instead
• Step by step systems for photographing any property
• What to do before, during, and after a shoot
• A simple and effective system for getting tons of clients (without cold calling or other uncomfortable forms of “selling”)
• How to keep clients coming back for more, so you keep getting paid, without having to keep finding new clients
• Simple pricing structures you can emulate, so you won’t have to guess how much to charge
• What services to offer clients for maximum profitability
• And much, much, much more!

I even go into all the nitty gritty details, like naming your business, whether or not to incorporate, how to think about sales tax -- and of course everything you need to know about what gear to use, and how to shoot and edit photos!

I couldn’t be prouder of this course, or more excited to share it with you.

Feel free to have a look around the page -- I believe you’ll find all the information you need to make a decision, but if not, feel free to email me at eli@rephotoprocourse.com and I’ll get back to you shortly (I read and respond to all emails personally).

(To read more from Eli, please continue reading on this Real Estate Photography course website.)

---

Once you succeed as a real estate photographer, you will succeed faster offering 24/7 Virtual Tours as an Add On. And, the We Get Around Network Forum and Community will be here to help you succeed faster.

Best,

Dan Smigrod
Founder and Managing Editor

We Get Around Network
WGAN-TV Live at 5
WGAN-TV Training Academy
We Get Around Network MarketPlace

Atlanta, Georgia USA
DanSmigrod@WeGetAroundNetwork.com
Post 1 IP   flag post
Jacksonville, Florida
thereal360 private msg quote post Address this user
would love to pull the trigger on this as well... any thoughts? especially when strapped for cash and spend alot since started this journey?

Thanks
Alex
Post 2 IP   flag post
jen_ishayoga private msg quote post Address this user
Took this course. IS a business in a box. 😁
Post 3 IP   flag post
Expertise private msg quote post Address this user
Can we see a link to Eli's business (without the box)?
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Expertise

Eli's real estate photography business is:

Norman & Young, LLC - Website
Norman & Young, LLC - LinkedIn Page
Eli Jones - LinkedIn

Thanks for asking,

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Free Webinar: WGAN Affiliate Link to Save 70 Percent on Real Estate Photographer Pro (no longer need a coupon code)
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Save $400 with this WGAN affiliate link for Real Estate Photographer Pro course and WGAN Coupon Code: WEGETAROUND

Hi All,

Real Estate Photographer Pro Course Founder Eli Jones will be my guest on WGAN-TV Live at 5 this Wednesday, 28 October 2020 at 5 pm EDT (GMT -5)

WGAN-TV Live at 5: Which Real Estate Media Services & How to Pricing Them?

This is a "must watch" show if:

1. you are new to real estate photography
2. you are new to virtual tour photography
3. you are deciding your pricing strategy
4. you are deciding on your pricing
5. you are revisiting how you price your services
6. wondering what are best practices for pricing strategies and best practices for pricing
7. wondering how to simplify your service offering
8. wondering how to simplify your pricing

Best,

Dan
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

Using this WGAN Affiliate Link for Real Estate Photographer Pro Course - with the coupon code - WEGETAROUNDNETWORK - see if one of these codes is still working and gets a bigger discount: NEWYEARSEVE or BFWGAN

Dan
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

New! Lower Price for the WGAN Community (effective 9 February 2021).

Use this WGAN Affiliate Link for Real Estate Photographer Pro Course - with the coupon code - WEGETAROUND to get the course for $497 instead of $897; plus, the first 12 months of WGAN-TV Training Academy free!

Dan
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Screen Grab: Get a WGAN-TV Live at 5 Show Reminder via Text
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

---
WGAN-TV: 4 Real Estate Photographer Pro Courses: Which is Right for You? with Ft. Worth, Texas-based Norman & Young and Courses Creator Eli Jones | Thursday, 25 March 2021

WGAN-TV Transcript: 4 Real Estate Photographer Pro Courses: Which is Right for You?
Post 11 IP   flag post
101272 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?