Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,031 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
MarketingPricing

Pricing>Bundle Hosting or Charge Separately?1295

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
A quick review of 50 Matterport service provider pricing pages reveals that a typical Pro charges by the square foot and bundles 6 months of free hosting.

If you charge separately for hosting, why?

By the way, if you would like a free 30 day pass to the Guide to Matterport Service Provider Pricing, please Private Message Me (PM) and include "Guide Password" in the subject line. Free pass offer good until 1 March 2016.

The Guide is curated by We Get Around.

Best,

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
pheller private msg quote post Address this user
Most houses will be on the market for less than 6 months in most markets. We need a way to clear out older models since we pay for the hosting (to Matterport).

In the event a commercial location wants to leave a model up for a long period of time, there are costs to us as the provider. It is reasonable to charge them a small fee for this service.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Jamie private msg quote post Address this user
I was doing a presentation of around 30 agents and one asked me would I host the model for free past 12 months. I think he was offended when I said that if he couldn't sell a house in Vancouver within 12 months, I'll gladly host it for free, but for the next agent the home owner gives the property to sell. His fellow agents laughed at him and agreed.

Still awaiting his call for business crickets ......
Post 3 IP   flag post
sshannon private msg quote post Address this user
My clients already think it's expensive and would not be happy about any kind of hosting fee. I keep the 3D Tour live for as long as they have the listing. Once it's sold or goes off the market I'll delete the tour. The next agent will need to pay for a new scan if they want a new tour.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Aghachi101 private msg quote post Address this user
Can we re-use it once its been deleted?
Perhaps if another agent comes on and wants to purchase it...

Does anyone know?
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@Aghachi101

Great question. You might ask support@matterport.com and report back in this thread post ...

I could imagine the house not selling. Another agents wants to use the 3D Showcase - or even get a VR version - and you would want/need the original model.

As far as I know, if you delete a model from your my.matterport.com account, it's gone.

While I can appreciate that the shelf-live of a house-for-sale may be limited, here's why not to delete models and how to save them.

Photographers: Do Not Delete Matterport 3D Showcase Models on Your iPad

Please see this related MUG Forum thread and back-up.

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
101421 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?